2nd Grow, tell me what you think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycloneare1

Reaction score
Ok so this is my second grow, first one went ok untill i left for a trip and then followed the series of terrifying events:, my light broke, my friend watered it too much and didnt replace the light, my parents found the plant(didnt get rid of it though...huh, i think my mom wants to get high with me!) and then it died...but nothing i can do about it now so i have moved on and germinated 4 german poison seeds, and after some help from you wonderful people i have created a nice grow box, planted the seeds and they are now 3 days old and moving along nicely! i will post more info on the specifics of my grow and some pics of the setup and plants tomorrow but house M.D. and my girlfriend are calling me so cya!

best of luck this time cycloneare1, i hope they turn into fine budding ladys:)

Sorry to hear about your first grow.:( Good luck with your 2nd grow.:headbang:

Here are some pics of my grow box and my babies! i am going to pick the best 2 to put in the two larger pots on that are in the corners. sorry for the bad quality of the photos, it was a hard angle to reach...tell me what you think!

I3010002.JPG

I3010003.JPG

I3010004.JPG

I3010005.JPG

I3010006.JPG

Hell yeah! I just returned home after being gone 2 days and the plants are AMAZING...just 11 days old and look at them! im excited, i cant even begin to tell you...well anyways take a look, coments appreciated (btw one of them looks sick but i just think it is underwatered, tell me what you think plz...)

I3010007.JPG

I3010008.JPG

I'd give them probably 350 ml of water at this stage every other day or so. The soil looks pretty dry! As long as they have water, light, and air they will thrive!

yeah, im just paranoid about watering because i over-watered my last plant and it freaked me out...350 ml, sounds good dude! do both look healthy other than that?

Looking good so far. As for watering I use the finger method.

I stick my finger in the soil when the top is dry. If I don't feel good moisture by the time I get an inch (2.54 cm) into the soil I water. Hasn't failed me yet.

those are looking SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET my friend...Heres some GREEN MOJO to help those ones along..Keep it up and KEEP M GREEN

looking good. good luck.

so your a House fan. was it the season finale or a rerun you watched? my wife and i watch it every week. Bones and then House.. good shows

Thanks eveyone for the help and the support, im doing the best i can to just keep the plants going! and slomo77 i have the dvd box sets for seasons 1 and 2 and im trying to get them all watched again b4 i leave for college...Bones is a good show too! ill keep you all posted on the progress of my females ('fingers crossed')!

Hey those are looking good! Their color looks really good. Good Luck on your 2nd grow!

anybody know how i can fix a nitrogen deficiency cuz one of them might be running a little low in that department...not for sure but its likely, its not a HUGE deal is it?

careful about giving lil plants like that nutes. the soil should have enough in it for the first two weeks, and if you do give them nutes........go with like a quarter the recomended dose. i myself like the Grow Big by Fox Farms. it keeps the leaves nice dark green, and has the other micro nutes in it.
I came to look at your journal from the "when to repot" thread. I did not realize you are in a grow box, so...you have size restrictions, i really dont know much about keeping plants small for grow boxes or sizes of containers that will keep them small. There is a "Super Cropping" thread here somewhere you may want to check out...keep those plants small and packed with bud.
good luck
couldnt find that "Super Cropping" thread...

you can find that supercropping thread in trillions of atoms signature (its under every post he puts up)

Yeah ive been reading up on supercropping and i have a feeling thats the route im going to have to take in order to maximize the potential of the plants...and ive been meaning to buy some fox farms nutrients so i will have to get on that. when can i start feeding...i hear 4 weeks is standard but if im low on nitrogen can i expedite that a lil bit?

Heres an update on how the little females are doing (again fingers crossed)! Tell me what you think!

I3010009-1.JPG

I3010010-1.JPG

Latest posts

Back