2nd Grow, Upgraded Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokinmarine2008

Reaction score
Well everyone as many of you may have read in my first grow journal, it as ended early for the sour diesels becuase of the smell and my BB finished 5 days sooner than i would have liked, oh well. This 2nd time around i upgraded from using the closet to an actual 4 Ft x 4Ft x 7Ft Grow tent with my aircooled 600 watt digital. It looks very nice, and i will be putting pictures up later today. This time around I will be playing with some White Widow, OG Kush, Blueberry, and a single bagseed from some super white dank that was a random pickup. Anyways, the temps in my tent with everything running are 83 Degrees constant. My last grow i struggled with heat issues in the closet. Well this is a thing of beauty because having a proper setup is already paying off for me by not having to deal with a lot of the headaches that i did last time. So yea, pretty stoked about this tent, and i will put some pictures up later on of what i have in store. Im looking at another 3 days of 18/6 then it is going to get flipped.

Hello Tokin :)

Hey, it sounds like your set up is ideal!

it as ended early for the sour diesels becuase of the smell

What happened?

Did you chop because of the smell?

Was it harvestable?

:peace:

I chopped the diesels at 48 days. the smell was horrendous, my 4 inch carbon filter just couldnt hang with those girls. I got a 6 inch this time around and some OG to test it. The diesel although it was not finished was not bad. It had that super sour taste, and very clean. The smell though that is associated with properly cured diesel was not there. just was not very potent. But it got ya super stoned suprisingly.

The new room. Isnt it lovely looking?
I think the girls like their new home :hubba:

IMGP0900.JPG

IMGP0901.JPG

IMGP0902.JPG

IMGP0903.JPG

IMGP0904.JPG

IMGP0905.JPG

IMGP0906.JPG

IMGP0907.JPG

IMGP0910.JPG

I do a nearly identical setup. Does you fan dump the air out of the tent or recirculate the air within the tent?

None the less, looking nice. Great minds must really think alike.

yea, the fan from the filter and the hood both dump the air outside of the tent. Temps seems good so far. We will see when i flip it very soon. There will also be no more ICE for this journal. The nasty little male reared its head today on my single ICE seed. I have 3 more i can germ... just going to wait....

I have actually gotten my VEG room setup a lot sooner than i was expecting. The girls are going to be flipped on tuesday of this week... Here is what will be flowering... 1 OG Kush 3 Bluberry, 1 White widow, 1 Northern Berry, 1 plant that was given to me. Not sure of strain but looks VERY VERY sativa. There is a picture of this one.... The smaller clone is a Purple Clone of this bud here.... http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=96866&d=1231956113

IMGP0909.JPG

IMGP0908.JPG

My beautiful girls went to flowering today. They got there bloom food, as well. Tigerbloom and Open Sesame. Didnt use that last time but going to this time. Take some pictures when they are more than stems and leaves. Temperatures are also dialed in a lot better, 77 degrees while light is on and 65 at night. PERFECT!!!

Well the girls are now 3 weeks into 12/12. I have a dozen pictures to throw up right now of my OG KUSH and my Blueberry. Both of these were mothers for clones and now are eing flowered. The OGK has colas that are going to be the size of my forearm which is what is in reference in the pictures. They are looking yummy already! The first 7 are of the OG the last 5 of the BB mom. more pics later this week, of all the girls in their room!

IMGP0937.JPG

IMGP0938.JPG

IMGP0940.JPG

IMGP0941.JPG

IMGP0942.JPG

IMGP0943.JPG

IMGP0944.JPG

IMGP0945.JPG

IMGP0946.JPG

IMGP0948.JPG

IMGP0951.JPG

:D thats sexy , wish me luck , im doing the same setup but i was wondering wouldnt it be better to have the filter linked to the hood and using 2 fans pressure ? so then the air will mix also inside the hood then leaves outside the tent if you worry about smell , im not sure if this is possible i just got an idea , i have similar tent i just didnt set it up yet , il make photos but i suck at engineering i might be messy lo

example of what i meant
[outsidethetent]===[fan to pull air]=[hood + light ]=[fan to pull air]===[FILTER]

or is this example ur setup ? because the picture isnt clear enough :p im a bad eyesight

Latest posts

Back