2nd Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishOne81 said:
i was thinking about another foot-2 feet each before flowering starts. i don't want huge ones b/c the space is still limited but i would like them to get somewhat near their full potential.

my gf thinks i'm crazy for keeping the lights on them 24/7 - i think it makes them grow faster, any ideas guys? i don't think it has a negative affect...
Whats up IrishOne81. What you have to remember is that once you put them into flower they will stretch anywhere from 1 to 2 feet. Yes IMHO putting them under the lights 24/7 does make them grow faster. Did you ever find your camera cord?

thats right - i forgot! (that they'll stretch 1-2' in flower) so maybe 1 more week of vegging and then we'll switch to 12/12 or 18/6. 12/12 worked well for me last year and i had them on a timer soo...

so 1/4 of nutes now huh... sounds like a plan. what do you think the best kind to get would be. now i have no idea what strain they are but they are over 1 month old now.. so yea it is time. i actually haven't even transplanted 2 of them yet (will be doing in a few days) i have been waiting for my pots for them to arrive...(mom and dad cleaning out the shed)

anywho... i have a hangover and our party last night was crazy... so smoke some for me peoples all i have is alcohol :-(

ps - no camera cord but i did go to radioshack and they are ordering me another... it was cheaper then kodak.com

2 of the 3 were boys so i have my one lady.

she is starting to flower nicely and probably another month or so and its harvest time!!!!!!!!!!!

IrishOne81 said:
2 of the 3 were boys so i have my one lady.

she is starting to flower nicely and probably another month or so and its harvest time!!!!!!!!!!!
Bummer about the males IrishOne81 but we all get them when growing from seed. Atleast you got yourself a female man. Now let's get the best we can out of her. If and when ya get nutes i would go with Fox Farm. ;)

Latest posts

Back