3 days old, leaves curling down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chemdog226

Reaction score
I have 5 sprouts now, all doing good, leaves are all straight. they only have 1 set of textured leaves, and 1 plants leaves are turned down towards the soil. i only water 2-3 times a week with distilled water, no nutes, and 3500 lumens per square foot. they are planted in 2/3 canadian sphagnum peat moss, 1/3 perlite, and the bottom 1" is aquarium gravel. temp is 84 and humidity is 44%. Sorry cant get pics my phones network is having problems.

any ventilation? how big is the room and how far are the lights from the plants?

really good ventilation, lights 3-4" away. and now another is starting to point down.

85 degrees is probably a little too hot for seedlings ... I would aim for about 75 if at all possible.

Wow, i have a new problem now, the best looking one has some really light brown splotches on the leaves and the leaves are curling in towards the stalk. Any ideas?

Are you misting them with water? if you are it could be burn spots from the droplets, try moveing ur lights up to about 6-8 inches from plants. your leaves are curling form heat i think.

Latest posts

Back