3 Days Till Stoneys Bday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
hello to all and all hello..

in a few days it will be stoneybuds birthday. and i think we should all honor stoney with a big old !!!!! HAPPY 76th BIRTHDAY !!!!! :D :48: :48: :48: :48:
Happy Birthday stoney.. and thanx for the help you have provided to me and to everyone who has passed threw MP..
LH

happy Birthday..what ya 420 now..:48:

Thanks Lefty! It's lucky these days to get to my age. There are so many things that are so much more dangerous now then when I was younger.

The Medical stuff is way better though. The Doctors should learn them better for themselves. I keep outliving my Doctors. Ha!

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. You're a very good person. I feel privileged to have you as a friend.

I'm aiming at 100... MP will have 75 million members by then... Yikes!

StoneyBud said:
I'm aiming at 100... MP will have 75 million members by then... Yikes!

Your welcome..
and when that happens you still will be the oldest cat on the block. hehehe
LH

Happy PRE Birthday Stoney!
from one "bud" to another....
Many happy returns of today, tomorrow and the Actual Birthday..............

tcbud said:
Happy PRE Birthday Stoney!
from one "bud" to another....
Many happy returns of today, tomorrow and the Actual Birthday..............

Ha! Thanks tcbud! Us "buds" gotta stick together!

I think Lefty was worried I might not make it to the actual BD, so he posted it early! Hahahahahaa

Hey Lefty! I ain't gonin nowhere! The guy with the sickle gets around me and I'll twist a fattie up and smoke it with him. He'll be too stoned to mess with me!

im that biztards son stoney... hes not coming for you the devil child is lol...
hahahahah... you making pot cake, for your bday or just pot pies...
LH

I feel kind of honored sometimes when I get my posts answered by somebody who has been in the know since before my father was born...

THX Stoney...seriously, for all the help you give to me and others and may you prosper for another 76...:)

LEFTHAND said:
im that biztards son stoney... hes not coming for you the devil child is lol...
hahahahah... you making pot cake, for your bday or just pot pies...
LH

Oh No! Mr. Bill!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe, I'm smoking some more of that finger hash. Man oh man, that stuff is so strong that it actually freaked me out the first hour after I smoked it. I was so high I wasn't believing it from that little bit I smoked!

cmd420 said:
I feel kind of honored sometimes when I get my posts answered by somebody who has been in the know since before my father was born...

THX Stoney...seriously, for all the help you give to me and others and may you prosper for another 76...:)

Thanks a million cmd420! OMG! That would make me 152 years old. Yikes! Wouldn't it be cool if we could all live 500 years? I know I would love to. It would give me time to read the 20 million books I missed.

Congrats, stoney! That's a lot of experience and explains your recent awesome harvest! Many, many more, my friend.

Happy birthday and many many more to follow!! shoot for oldest on earth man then tell them you smoked pot everyday til u died..BLOW MINDS!

Happy B-day Stoney, Your post/ replies are always a must read.

Thanks for everything, stay happy, healthy and safe.

Happy Birthday Stoney... you might just be the oldest, wise'st stoner on earth...:D HAHAHAHA... thanks for all of your knowledge and wisdom my man ;)

Let me join all the others in wishing you a wonderful birthday, Stoney! Your information has been so helpful, and you are a rare gem of a human being here on MP.HAVE A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY and feel the love!

happy birthday my brother ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,peace,,,,,love,,,,,,,,,,,rasta

Happy birthday, Stoneybud. We're going to produce YOU as our evidence every time anyone starts banging on about how MJ is bad for you, rots your brain etc. :D

Thank you my friends! Having friends is what makes Birthdays worth it. You folks are all great people! Let's all party together for the next 76!

bluealein56 said:
happy b-day bro.
Thank you blue! It's tomorrow, but today is a great day for well wishes!

Some of my friends know that October 12th used to be Columbus Day until it was changed to the nearest Monday or Friday.

They kid me and ask me what it was like landing with him.......heheheehe :rolleyes: :D

Some mornings, I feel like I did!

and he brought cannabis with him to the USA...lol stoney were you the grower?

Latest posts

Back