3 weeks left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What up BWD, your grow is lookin good. A pic may be worth a 1000 words, but a vid of those colas swaying would be priceless :D . Later.

-GG

THE LAST HURRAH

one week left

been off the nutes for 1.5 weeks, one of the plants leaves are quite yellow now, prob crying for nutes, the rest look very healthy still. Trichs are a mix of clear and cloudy.....loaded with chrystal.....that nice blue lady ya see...its bud leaves are coated in crystals...almost looks like thick dried butter.........comon amber, I am starting to salivate now

lastweek1.jpg

lastweek2.jpg

lastweek3.jpg

lastweek4.jpg

lastweek.jpg

Oh and yes they are still swaying to an fro.....Ya know I will make a vid perhaps...great idea gigalo! I have almost been tempted to tie them up....but instead i am leaving them alone. Mothe Nature wouldnt have it any other wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I might even do a time lapse of russians, hell of an idea.....

The ladies are looking great and i bet you just can't wait. ;) It's gonna be a long week counting the days but it's gonna be worth it in the end. :D

all trichs are cloudy now, I sence in the next 4 days........................... snap-hissss....slice slice slice slice

Still cloudy, 60 days will be this thursday, so i wait patiently taking pictures......

almost.jpg

almost1.jpg

almost2.jpg

Whats up BWD. The ladies are almost there by the sound of things and man do they look great. Looking foward to your harvest and smoke report. ;)

ok, most have been sliced now.....kinda a fuzzy pic of crop...damn...will get another when all cured. got a chunk of hash from the leaf. The sithweed is still budding alone, see what happens with her, i have 11 younglings from her, ready for the dark side........

cropweb.jpg

hash1.jpg

sithweedweb.jpg

Yes that's what i'm talking about BongWongDong. Looks like a very nice harvest and some great smoke. Like the nice chunk of hash you got. Great job man now fire it up and enjoy. ;)

Latest posts

Back