3rd Week Into Flower + Setup!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrandDaddyToke

SEE U ON THE DARK SIDE
Reaction score
I took my ladies out for their Friday afternoon drinks today so I thought I would show these Babes off. They will be 7 weeks old Tue. 3 weeks into flowering. I started with 20 seeds a medical strain called Angle-Dust. All of them came up. I Killed :evil: 3 early and 7 were males. :confused: These are my 10 girls growen up fast :D !!

View attachment 25572 1 002.JPG

1 003.JPG 1 004.JPG

1 005.JPG 1 006.JPG

1 007.JPG
Thanks for the help you all that gave me :aok: !!!!!​

Everything looks great! Good luck, may your nugs be the fattest!

Can you tell us how it smokes when your done?

My mum would like to grow this strain and im very interested into what medical properties it has. Very nice setup by the way. Using the space you have in a really good way.

Peace.

Good luck.

looking good send me some buds keepit up

Nice ... everything you need for big fat bud !

I have been watering once a week or when dry. I use a cheap meter that tells when the soil is dry. I used MG 30-10-10 @ 1/4 strength through veg. Now I add 1 teaspoon Blackstrap Molasses to Half of my plants and MG Bloom Burst 10-52-10 @ 1/4 strength. The Molasses is a little test just to see if there is any difference. ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE NUTRIENTS?? The strain is for pain with a supposed good high. Here is the site where I buy them from it has a picture of the mature bud. And all the medical information. One good thing is this is what they say. (This strain is cheaper then the rest because we realize that sick people are often on very tight budgets).
Angel Dust:
is the best medical strain we have found so far. She has been tested on Cancer and Lupus patients. Found to give a good safe relaxing feeling with appetite stimulation, also patience’s experience well nights sleep feeling refreshed the next morning.
Plant type: Best suitable for indoor growing/good medical strain
Plant height: Indica/Sativa mix
Stoned or high: Good body high makes you want to eat
THC level: Medium
Flowering Weeks: 8/9
Yield (Sea of Green on one m2): 300-325
Harvest Month: November
Grow difficulty: Easy, stable and strong
I pack of 10 seeds £15
http://www.dope-seeds.com/growdoc.htm
I received my seeds very quick with no problems. I also put in a second order for next grow White Widow and Northern Lights. No problems with this order. My son 18 with a good head on his shoulders ordered 10 Low Rider. They came in 7 days. I guess this is a good site to buy seeds (So Far)?? Going to try and start to clone so I don't keep getting mail may flag the postman. My Son's built a nice small closet setup that he will go 4 @ a time. Got to keep that electric bill down!! I need to figure out how to put a grow journal up so I can show from start to finish. This pic is off the seed site not mine, hope mine are BIGGER :laugh:

angel_dust.jpg

Thanks for the replies!!

Latest posts

Back