4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the newly germinated widdow has broken the surface...:D

Thought I would throw up some pics. They are growing nicely but I had to run some A/C into the closet to keep the temps under control.

NL(1) 6-29-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(2) 6-29-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(3) 6-29-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(4) 6-29-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(1) 6-29-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(2) 6-29-06 (Medium).JPG

Great looking setup and grow so far.. I was wondering what you did about the stretching problem, and about how far away are you keeping that 600 from the newly sprouted?

Thanks for the kind words....I keep the 600 watt light just under 3 feet from the plants due to heat issues (stays about 87-91 degrees). The plants did not strech as much as I thought they were, but there is not much you can do to fix that unless your get more lumens into your grow area. They are growing fine I will take some pics in the next couple days.

I think i'm seeing a little heat stress on 2 of the plants. Guess they did not like that day @ about 93 degrees. Damn I hate hot weather....

NL(1) 7-1-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(2) 7-1-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(3) 7-1-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(4) 7-1-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(1) 7-1-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(2) 7-1-06 (Medium).JPG

Day 17, Growing nicely.:D Thought I would show my vent setup as well...

NL(1) 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(2) 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(3) 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

NL(4) 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(1) 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

WW(2) 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

Family 7-4-06 (Medium).JPG

Vent Setup (Medium).JPG

Whats up Doc. Your babies are looking great and you have a nice vent set up. Gotta keep them temps down they will be the death of your babies. :eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Doc. Your babies are looking great and you have a nice vent set up. Gotta keep them temps down they will be the death of your babies. :eek:
purple_chronic said:
luck with the temp!

but they do look good so keep up the good work!!

Yea from what I have gone through so far, heat has been my main concern. I live in a HOT climate and renting makes it hard. Now I know why some growers stop during the summer months. I'm going to give it my best shot and we shall see how they turn out. Hey TBG how bout some mojo for the ladies....:D

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Yea from what I have gone through so far, heat has been my main concern. I live in a HOT climate and renting makes it hard. Now I know why some growers stop during the summer months. I'm going to give it my best shot and we shall see how they turn out. Hey TBG how bout some mojo for the ladies....:D
Whats up Doc. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya. :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Doc. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya.
TBG, the ladys wanted me to pass on their thanks. Cant wait to try out my new toy on some White Widdow....:D Will post a update over the weekend.

vaporking_standard.jpg

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Cant wait to try out my new toy on some Wite Widdow....:D Will post a update over the weekend.
What is that Doc?

I tried to get some pics that were level with the plants to try and get a better view of the density they are going to have...:D

NL(1) 7-6-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(2) 7-6-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(3) 7-6-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(4) 7-6-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(1) 7-6-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(2) 7-6-06 (Custom).JPG

nice, I got the same vaporizer sitting in front of me right now.

vapoo-rize.jpg

GREENTEAMGROW said:
nice, I got the same vaporizer sitting in front of me right now.
:D Hell Yea...cant wait to fire mine up. Is your temp setting accurate in the pic? Looks to be about 11 o'clock.

When I bought it, the guy said to put it all the way low, but that sucks, I never really get good hits that way. It takes like 5-10 min to warm up. I usually have at 11-1 o clock. But try it all out, if you go past the 1 it starts to burn it though, so be careful. HAPPY SMOKING SIR!

Your babies are looking great Doc. Whatever your doing keep it up because they look very happy. :D

Latest posts

Back