4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doc you've obviously got the knack for making your girls (wink, wink) look beautiful...that is one nice brood you have there...Remind alot like my current Misty grow...I will definitely be following your journal being as ours will most likely be harvested within a week or so of each other. Mine are about 34 days old...Keep it up man...Peace Out and GG

Whats up Doc. I never get tired of saying that. ;) Your ladies are looking great man nice and bushy. Your doing a great job keep it up.

Gave them a full disage of nutes today, they were needing it....

NL(1) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(2) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(3) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

NL(4) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(1) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

WW(2) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

Family 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

Family (1) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

Family(2) 7-17-06 (Custom).JPG

Wow Doc those babies are growing up real fast. Can't wait to see those babies get some fat frosty buds. Great job Doc. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Wow Doc those babies are growing up real fast. Can't wait to see those babies get some fat frosty buds. Great job Doc. ;)

They perfer to be called young ladies...:D I also cant wait. I think i'm going to need some help smoking all this...

Dr.GreenThumb said:
They perfer to be called young ladies...:D I also cant wait. I think i'm going to need some help smoking all this...
I'm the one to call for help. :p

:( Not doing so well @ the Doc's house.....had a family member pass away and had to leave the grow for a while, I come back to this...I dont know what is wrong....they are growing really good just are really light green, and you can see in the pic how the they look.

Family 7-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Family(1) 7-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Family(2) 7-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Leaf Issue 7-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Leaf Issue(1) 7-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Leaf Issue(2) 7-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Hey Doc...First and foremost I am sorry to hear about the death in your family , best wishes to you and your loved ones...

As far as your young ladies...Based on your post stating you gave them nutes at full strength, IMHO it is possible they are nute burned. It could also have been the PH for your nute mix if it was way off...most likely you will need to flush them...I definitely want to leave this open to the pros here on MP so make sure to get more advice. This is just MHO...I know you can work them back to health, you have a great grow going this is just one of those "growing pains"...Good Luck with your grow! Peace Out and Bless!!

Well I'm off to do a flush. So lets see, 5 gal containers and flush with a 3/1 ratio and 6 plants, thats a whole lof of H2O.

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Well I'm off to do a flush. So lets see, 5 gal containers and flush with a 3/1 ratio and 6 plants, that's a whole lot of of H2O.
Yes, that is a lot of work too.

Hey Doc, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost a friend and family member. As we get older, we find out just how vulnerable we are, and the fact that none of us will live forever really does sink in. When that final realization lands on us, it's one of the hardest impacts on our life. I hope you're dealing with your loss ok and I hope you realize you have a lot of friends here to talk to if you like. PM me any time you want to.

Well, your plants are looking like one of two things. Either lock out or overfeeding.

I don't remember what nutes you're giving them. Tell me again what you've given them in their last feeding before the start of the discoloration. A good flush and plain water for the plants for a few days should bring them out of their problem. By then, we can figure out a good plan.

Good luck to you my friend.

Stoney Bud said:
Yes, that is a lot of work too.

Hey Doc, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost a friend and family member. As we get older, we find out just how vulnerable we are, and the fact that none of us will live forever really does sink in. When that final realization lands on us, it's one of the hardest impacts on our life. I hope you're dealing with your loss ok and I hope you realize you have a lot of friends here to talk to if you like. PM me any time you want to.

Well, your plants are looking like one of two things. Either lock out or overfeeding.

I don't remember what nutes you're giving them. Tell me again what you've given them in their last feeding before the start of the discoloration. A good flush and plain water for the plants for a few days should bring them out of their problem. By then, we can figure out a good plan.

Good luck to you my friend.

Thanks for the kind words, I'm about 75% done flushing. Having to go get H2O from the store so its time consuming. I'm using FoxFarm grow big @ 3 tablespn per gallon. Seems like it went from under fertilization to over fertilization. I'm using a oakton ph pen, I keep all the H2O that I use between 6.3-6.6 with or without nutes.

Here are some pics I took during the flush. You can get a better look when they are not under the light....

Flush 7-26-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

Flush 7-26-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

Flush 7-26-06 (3) (Custom).JPG

Flush 7-26-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

Flush 7-26-06 (5) (Custom).JPG

Ladies have seemed to react well to the flush. Some damage was done, but does not seem to be increasing. Started to flower on the 29th, so hopefully we will have some good bud pics to put up here..:D

Family 8-02-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

Its getting hard to water thoes back 2 plants, I cant walk between the plants anymore... The wife commented on how I looked on my elbows layin down inbetween the plants, only way I could get back there.

Thats it doc. I'm goin to YOUR college. all those PHD's and BA's paid off man. ;)
Lookin great.

Also trying to get my CO2 setup working, still not positive on how I want to release it into the grow room. How much CO2 do mj plants like? I've heard from 500-1000 ppm up to as much as you can put into the room safely, anyone know??

Mutt said:
Thats it doc. I'm goin to YOUR college. all those PHD's and BA's paid off man. ;)
Lookin great.

I do read ALOT, but nothing can compare to experience....and you have me beat on that one.:cool:

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Its getting hard to water thoes back 2 plants, I cant walk between the plants anymore... The wife commented on how I looked on my elbows layin down inbetween the plants, only way I could get back there.
Man, those plants are looking fine man.

I don't know if this would help you or not, but I use a piece of tubing over a 2 gallon watering jug with a handle, hooked together using a hose clamp. Gives me a extra 3 feet reach.

Good luck man! When those are in full bud, you gotta show us!

Edit: Hey, sorry man, I don't know anything about using CO2. I've never used it.

200 ppm (Plant Growth Slows)
300 ppm (Outside Air)
700 ppm (Ideal For Marijuana)
2000 ppm (Plants Burn)
5000 ppm (Plants Die)

from this LINK.
hope this helps ya out dude. ;)

Stoney, I think i'm going to need to make something before to long when they do bud I dont want to take a chance breaking off any branches ect. Something that I have wondered is that I have done no type of training on any plants and they are not looking like your typical plant. Most of the side shoots are keeping up with the main stalk. The NL in the back right corner seems to look most normal but also is the tallest so...

Latest posts

Back