4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
excellent journal

beautiful forest, nice size buds for 3 weeks

great setup, I love to buy toys too! heheh

Flowering Day 25:
Thanks. "He who dies with the most toys wins"..lol Took some more pics today to add to the growing pile...:D

8-22-06 (Custom).JPG

8-22-06 (7) (Custom).JPG

8-22-06  NL (1) (Custom).JPG

8-22-06 NL(5) (Custom).JPG

8-22-06 WW UpClose (Custom).JPG

8-22-06 WW (Custom).JPG

8-22-06 WW (1) (Custom).JPG

Nothing wrong with putting up pics showing off those fine ass ladies Doc. :p I think i like taking pics more than i like growing the stuff :eek: however smoking it is another issue. :D Keep it up man they are looking great. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Nothing wrong with putting up pics showing off those fine ass ladies Doc. :p I think i like taking pics more than i like growing the stuff :eek: however smoking it is another issue. :D Keep it up man they are looking great. ;)
no shit..this is why im getting the nikon d50 in 2 weeks..I want to get in to macro..

monkey said:
Looking good bro there going to be huge;)
Thanks
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
You do have mad photo skillz TBG, My girl is like "when are you going to make the pics all pretty like that grunt dude" as she starts pullin all this crap out messin up my whole apt......THANKS TBG :D

But seriously the WW is defently out producing the NL in trichome area at this point so far!!!!

Whats up Doc. Damn i see the ladies are growing up real fast. Man they are looking great for only 29 days of flower. Keep it up man. :D

whao..."wipe drool"....lookin really..."wipe drool again"....GOOD...:)

How tall are they now?

Did you start flowering at 12 or 18"?

ROOR said:
whao..."wipe drool"....lookin really..."wipe drool again"....GOOD...:)

How tall are they now?

Did you start flowering at 12 or 18"?

About 3 1/2-4 feet tall currently, started flowering about 14-18 inches if I remember correctly.

Whats up Doc. Holy crap man the ladies are looking great not that they looked bad before. You can really see them ladies pack on the weight. Your doing one hell of a job on this grow Doc keep it up.

Doc, those are looking like heaven man! I just tried to light my monitor.

Got some pics just as the lights went off. Keep in mind we are only 1/2 way through the flowering cycle, I think Co2 helps....enjoy !!!:D

9-1-06 No Light (18) Up Close (Custom).JPG

9-1-06 No Light (11) Up Close.JPG

9-1-06 No Light (7) Up CLose.JPG

oh my fuuukkkkiiinnnnn godddd........i just saw this journal green thumb......n i just wanna say......I ENVY U!.....all love though man......i just read it and now im here seeing them from just soil....to some awsome looking plants.......this the first journal ive seen atleast from start to buddddddddddddddd happy.......them shits amaze me and make me wanna jump through the computer and just pick a sample....lol man good fuuuukkkkiiinn job.....hopefully one day i will have the success u got.....ima see it to the end. take it easy

Well the CO2 tank is now empty, counted 65 top "mini" colas. Not going to use anymore CO2 on this grow, but have some great Ideas on the next grow.

Latest posts

Back