4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha doc do you not shower while drying your buds out? they look delcious! What were you trichs looking like when the branches broke?

Very nice Doc, very nice indeed. :D We would like a full smoke report when the time comes. ;) Great job on the grow now it's time to enjoy the harvest. :p

bejohnst said:
haha doc do you not shower while drying your buds out? they look delcious! What were you trichs looking like when the branches broke?

:D What is more important weed? or shower? I guess I have made up my mind huh.... Trics are mostly cloudy with some amber but not alot.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Very nice Doc, very nice indeed. :D We would like a full smoke report when the time comes. ;) Great job on the grow now it's time to enjoy the harvest. :p

Thanks TBG, How long do you normally dry yours before you start curing?

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Thanks TBG, How long do you normally dry yours before you start curing?
I guess it all depends how dry it is in your area. We usually hang our buds for 3 or 4 days then cut them all off the branches and set them on a tray for another day to dry. After that the buds are placed into jars and opened once a day for 20 minutes at a time then sealed back up and put into a cool dry place. This is repeated until the buds are cured. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I guess it all depends how dry it is in your area. We usually hang our buds for 3 or 4 days then cut them all off the branches and set them on a tray for another day to dry. After that the buds are placed into jars and opened once a day for 20 minutes at a time then sealed back up and put into a cool dry place. This is repeated until the buds are cured. ;)

That was my plan as well, thank you sir. :)

man doc. ive been reading this thread all the way it is very interesting and cool to follow someone elses grow cool deal i want to try both of those strains on my next grow.can u give a report on how much yield was dry?

purplekushman said:
man doc. ive been reading this thread all the way it is very interesting and cool to follow someone elses grow cool deal i want to try both of those strains on my next grow.can u give a report on how much yield was dry?

Thanks PKM.....2 plants are drying as we type, 4 more still growing currently day 61 flowering, as soon as they are dry I will post up the weight. Here is a piece that I cut off to examine the trics couple are amber, most are cloudy and a few still clear. They need a couple more weeks IMO what do you professionals think?

9-27-06.JPG

LMAO, looks GREAT! Your widdow looks just like widdow (I know that is a no duh statement, but I have seen people mess up), and the northern looks similar to mine. Is it a hybrid, or all northern? Keep up the GREAT work, man.

112g Wet:cool: ....Now curing nicely in a cool dark place...I kept out some of the smaller buds and thoes should dry rather quickly so a smoke report should be in a week or 2...:D

9-27-06 WW Harvest (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (1) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (2) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (3) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (4) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (6) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (7) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (8) (Medium).JPG

9-27-06 WW Harvest (10) (Medium).JPG

And this is why we all say use the largest container popssible...

Roots-why u need 5 gal buckets (Medium).JPG

Thats a frickin beautiful sight man..." wipe tears"....shear utter beauty...call me up and Ill be more than happy to help you smoke all that beautiful luscious dank...I'm so jealous, I cant stand it right now...LOL...:)

BEAUTIFUL crop man!

God! That pic of the leaf is fantastic.

Very very great job man.

ROOR said:
Thats a frickin beautiful sight man..." wipe tears"....shear utter beauty...call me up and Ill be more than happy to help you smoke all that beautiful luscious dank...I'm so jealous, I cant stand it right now...LOL...:)

:D And that was just the single plant. ROOR I think we would have a blast smoking together, if you are in Texas let me know...thanks man.

Stoney Bud said:
BEAUTIFUL crop man!

God! That pic of the leaf is fantastic.

Very very great job man.

Only better to come right Stoney, practice makes perfect. I've read so much material on growing marijuana I feel like I have been doing this my whole life, not just being on my 2nd grow. I appreciate all the help you have given me along the way.

AeroTX said:
Is it a hybrid, or all northern?

I would say full NL.
Flowering periode

8 weeks

Yield : Average
Harvest outdoors : End october. (Greenhouse, Holland)
Stability : 50%

Strong indica stoner, plant

Still going strong !

Different plant, same product.This strain has been undergoing constant changes for 15 years now; higher flower rate, sugared buds, fewer and thinner leaves resulted in higher yields in a S.O.G. But still the same strong product, with the original NL smell and taste. There is a little variation between individuals, this will be reduced in the nearby future, so the price is low.

Here is the info on the WW.

Flowering periode

8-9 weeks

Yield : Average
Harvest outdoors : End october. (Greenhouse, Holland)
Stability : 70%

Indica/sativa multi-hybrid with indica characteristics,. plant

When its got to be white !

White widow made it’s breakthrough in the mid 90’s with its buds so full of resin that it looks "sugared", with a tremendous knock-out stone. Unfortunately it was a low yielding strain. During the last 7 years we succeeded to increase it to a medium yielding strain without losing its tremendous character. The plants can be put on 12/12 hrs after two weeks and they will stay short.

nice ... where do u get seeds like those ?????

Latest posts

Back