4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
from this LINK.
hope this helps ya out dude. ;)

Thank you sir..approx 700 ppm is a good place to start I think. I'm going to need to get another fan to help with venting the room though..:rolleyes:

Things look good my friend, and you definitely averted a fert burn.

I like mobile training sticks because they work well in an enclosed space (and you can move budsites just the way you want them).

Best of luck on your ladies!

Figured I would post up some pics I took today. They are growing nicely, gave them 1/4 dose of Tiger Bloom & Big Bloom ferts. My CO2 setup has been delayed couple weeks, wanna do some more research.

8-7-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

8-7-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

8-7-06 (3) (Custom).JPG

8-7-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

8-7-06 (6) (Custom).JPG

8-7-06 (7) (Custom).JPG

Whats up Doc. The ladies are looking nice and healthy. Whatever your doing keep it up because they seem very happy. Great job man. ;)

Fiction said:
lookin awesome doc
Thanks
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Doc. The ladies are looking nice and healthy. Whatever your doing keep it up because they seem very happy. Great job man. ;)

I will try by best TBG..

They were lookin kinda droopy, they needed some H2O. Day 13 flowering and the buds are forming rapidly and the smell is extreme.... I'm pleased so far with the grow. These 100+ temp days are making life hard on me though, wish I lived somewhere cooler.

8-10-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

8-10-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

8-10-06 (3) (Custom).JPG

8-10-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

8-10-06 (Custom).JPG

I here ya on the temps Doc. Last week we had temps over 100 % 2 or 3 days and it was hell on the ladies. Even with the AC on it was over 90 % in our grow room. They received a bit of heat burn but they will survive. Were gonna get a cool hood and stuff for next grow i think so we don't have these problems again. Anyway the ladies are looking great man keep it up.

I here ya on the temps Doc. Last week we had temps over 100 % 2 or 3 days and it was hell on the ladies. Even with the AC on it was over 90 % in our grow room. They received a bit of heat burn but they will survive. Were gonna get a cool hood and stuff for next grow i think so we don't have these problems again. Anyway the ladies are looking great man keep it up.

Thanks TBG, I'm going to start the Co2 mid next week. That should help the plants survive the high temps...we shall see.

Figured its time for another update. On the last watering (yesterday) I bumped up to 1/2 recommended strength nutes as I was seeing some nitrogen issues. We are on DAY 17ish flowering and as you can see the trichomes on the widdow are rapidly forming. If the NL plant in the corner does not stop growing i'm going to have to put the light in the attic:D . I went and picked up my CO2 tank today, i will be getting the regulator/timer setup over the next day or so but till then they get a dose of 2000 psi every couple hours to help them till I get up and running. What do you guys/gals think???

WW 8-15-06 Closeup (Custom).JPG

WW 8-15-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

NL 8-15-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

NL 8-15-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

co2 tank (Custom).JPG

Dr.GreenThumb said:
I went and picked up my CO2 tank today, i will be getting the regulator/timer setup over the next day or so but till then they get a dose of 2000 psi every couple hours to help them till I get up and running. What do you guys/gals think???

Awesome, Doc! I can't wait to see the effect on your plants.

Good job man!

ROOR said:
WOW DOC....thats a beautiful thing brutha....I have a very similar set-up in the works...I have a few questions for ya so please check yo pms, dont wanna jack your thread with questions...keep the pics coming, your doing a great job!!! ROOR
Hope I answered all you questions, thanks again for the comments.

Mutt said:
Lookin great Doc.
Thank you sir !!

The ladies are looking great Doc. ;)
Appreciate it TBG, got any green mojo you can send my way??

Stoney Bud said:
Awesome, Doc! I can't wait to see the effect on your plants.

Good job man!
I'm going to try my best...1st time so we will see how it goes. I will keep you updated best I can..

You did doc...thanks for being so generous with your knowledge...:)

ROOR said:
You did doc...thanks for being so generous with your knowledge...:) Having a hard time finding the black gold or fox farm soil...everybody loves MG around here, even southern states only carries the organic miracle grow...gonna keep hunting.

Have you pulled out the yellowpages and checked over "Hydroponics"?? That is what I had to do, and I live in a large city..

Making Progress.....:D However I do have a delema. For some reason I was under the impression that I was going to be able to adjust my "flow" with this handy bubble counter that came with my regulator. This turns out from what I can tell so far not possible. The amount of CO2 that I need to put into the room basically cant be measured in damn bubbles, I would be blowing the green hose off the glass tube. So upon further research (which seems like I should have already done) it seems like that bubble counter needs to be removed and a "Flow Meter" needs to be put in its place thus giving me a reading in cubic feet per min or hour whichever one would want. So I did some searchin and cant seem to locate a digital flow meter that I would like to purchase, or not one that is under $500.00. So now I need to see if I can find a gas specific flow meter, hopefully that is not going to be as hard as I am thinking it will be....

CO2+Tank (Custom).JPG

I went through a slight Nitrogen Def, seems to be clearing up....The WW seems to be producing more trichs at this point as you can tell from the pics...

8-19-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

8-19-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

8-19-06 (3) (Custom).JPG

8-19-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

8-19-06 (Custom).JPG

8-19-06 CloseupNL (Custom).JPG

8-19-06 CloseUpWW (Custom).JPG

The ladies are looking great for being in flower for only 22 days. Doc your gonna have some nice size frosty buds when it's all said and done man. I'm following ya to the end. :D

Latest posts

Back