4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, those are some nice looking buds! Kudos!

BSki8950 said:
nice ... where do u get seeds like those ?????
http://www.drchronic.com/http://www.DrChronic.com
Sabby said:
Wow, those are some nice looking buds! Kudos!
Thanks

Here are the final pics of the 1st NL to be pruned, 100grams wet.:D

9-28-06 Few More (Medium).JPG

9-28-06 Few More (1) (Medium).JPG

9-28-06 Few More (2) (Medium).JPG

9-28-06 Few More (3) (Medium).JPG

Damn. looking nice!! Wonder how much you'll get once it's all dry. I wish I got this kind of love in my grow journal! :(

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Only better to come right Stoney, practice makes perfect. I've read so much material on growing marijuana I feel like I have been doing this my whole life, not just being on my 2nd grow. I appreciate all the help you have given me along the way.
You'll be able to do it in your sleep soon, Doc!

It's wonderful not having to go to the street for weed, isn't it?

Good luck to you man. What's your next crop going to be?

Fluid1 said:
Damn. looking nice!! Wonder how much you'll get once it's all dry. I wish I got this kind of love in my grow journal! :(

I'm just guessing but prolly going to loose 60% to moisture :confused: . Maybee others can have some input on this as well. You have a nice grow going Fluid, I have been following intently. I tend to look at my grow as "average" I have done nothing special, just getting alot of attention and we all know the ladies love attention...:D

Stoney Bud said:
You'll be able to do it in your sleep soon, Doc!

It's wonderful not having to go to the street for weed, isn't it?

Good luck to you man. What's your next crop going to be?

When the day comes that I can do this in my sleep, I might have to then quit my job :cool: , and change hobbies. Their is no better feeling then knowing that you can be self reliant on your bud, but more importantly I know how much my mother needs/wants this and helps her in day to day living.... I actually discussed this with her couple nights ago, TBG has us convinced that a "berry" strain is going to be up next, with another WW, NL, and some others that I am not sure of. Hey TBG what berry strain or strain(s) would you recommend? Your words are worth their weight in gold my friend.:D

Yeah, I've soaked in all the advice form TGB that I can. Much props. And props to you as well, your product looks great. I hope mine looks half that good...

Dr.GreenThumb said:
When the day comes that I can do this in my sleep, I might have to then quit my job :cool: , and change hobbies. Their is no better feeling then knowing that you can be self reliant on your bud, but more importantly I know how much my mother needs/wants this and helps her in day to day living.... I actually discussed this with her couple nights ago, TBG has us convinced that a "berry" strain is going to be up next, with another WW, NL, and some others that I am not sure of. Hey TBG what berry strain or strain(s) would you recommend? Your words are worth their weight in gold my friend.:D
Whats up Doc. We have only grown Peak Seeds Northern Berry and that's it as far as Berry strains go. They have 3 Berry strains all of which are F1's if i'm not mistaken. They have Blueberry, Skunk Berry, and Northern Berry. The best thing is the Beans are cheap and the have FREE shipping plus they toss in some freebies. ;) www.peakseeds.com

ROOR said:
you have good sucess from them TGB?

Marijuana man said everybody should have at least tried blueberry one time...I cant argue with simple logic...:)

My mouth is watering....thanks for that link, cant wait to order....
Yes ROOR. They have some very good strains at very good prices. We have grown the Northern Berry and are in the process of growing their Northern Skunk.

As always, excellent harvest. I hope to be able to grow some stuff like that soon.

We just about had a DISASTER in the grow room. The new light that I installed was still using the old braces in the wall to hold it up, I get home from work today and go to check em out and the light has fallen. Well it did not fall to the ground but 1 of the 4 corner hooks gave way so it slamed against the other side wall, ripped off the a/c and vent ducting. Plants are OK, light seems to be OK !!! I'm going to leave the light where it is till I get some help moving it and figure out what i'm going to do to put it back up. I will take a pic real quick and post it up. I guess this teaches us a good lesson, make sure that what your using is more then adequate to hold up your light/fans/ducting, ect. I got REALLY lucky this time and maybee not so much next time. ANYONE THAT THINKS THEY NEED TO CHECK THEIR ROOM MIGHT WANT TO RIGHT NOW, DONT BE A FOOL LIKE ME !!!

Where did you get your light setup from? Also, how did you run the vents, and with what direction of airflow, and what's moving the air? Sorry for all the questions, just admiring the entire length of this grow journal once again.

Fluid1 said:
Where did you get your light setup from? Also, how did you run the vents, and with what direction of airflow, and what's moving the air? Sorry for all the questions, just admiring the entire length of this grow journal once again.

Stuff was purchased through here http://www.specialty-lights.com/ the air is being sucked in through the door via a 6" line going directly into the reflector. A 4" line is being ran from exit of the reflector into the fan which is mounted back on the door with the exhaust coming down the outside of the door into a 18" CAN filter. I am also using a 6" line coming directly off an A/C vent going through the door into the room just above the plants.

i screw a 3/8 thickness or greater eye hook right into a stud for every light i need....has never let me down....

Dr.GreenThumb said:
Stuff was purchased through here http://www.specialty-lights.com/ the air is being sucked in through the door via a 6" line going directly into the reflector. A 4" line is being ran from exit of the reflector into the fan which is mounted back on the door with the exhaust coming down the outside of the door into a 18" CAN filter. I am also using a 6" line coming directly off an A/C vent going through the door into the room just above the plants.

I'd love to get a setup like that, but I have a few logistics issues. I don't know where to get the ducting from, don't know how I'm going to route it out of the closet, and don't know how I'd be able to get cool air into the closet. I'd love to run a 400 or 600 HPS, but I'm sure my temps would ruin anything I'd try..... any chance you could do a writeup on your grow room with pics at some point?

How's the smoke coming?

Fluid1 said:
I'd love to get a setup like that, but I have a few logistics issues. I don't know where to get the ducting from, don't know how I'm going to route it out of the closet, and don't know how I'd be able to get cool air into the closet. I'd love to run a 400 or 600 HPS, but I'm sure my temps would ruin anything I'd try..... any chance you could do a writeup on your grow room with pics at some point?

How's the smoke coming?

I can give you the same web address that I used to purchase the ducting from if you cant find any. I picked up a spare door from a local warehouse for $2.00 and used that to run the ducting through as you can see on the pics.

Now after having setup this area and i'm totally aware that I make mistakes and i'm not the smartest book on the shelf but can someone tell me how my vent system is flawed? I did not think about the error I made untill a few weeks into flowering but figured that I was not going to make any changes...can anyone see where my ducting/fan/scrubber/reflector is messed up if this makes any sense??

Venting (Medium).JPG

Venting (1) (Medium).JPG

Venting (2) (Medium).JPG

Latest posts

Back