400w MH/HPS growtent DWC hydro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably put them into the DWC as soon as I've had a chance to monitor the water temp for a few days. I'm waiting on some black hose which should be here any day now, then I'll run for awhile just to make sure I don't have any algae problems like I did with my last grow, and make sure the temps don't get out of whack. As far as the roots go, I just want to let them stay under that 'dome' for as long as possible before exposing them to the HID, most likely as soon as the roots are poking through.

yeh thats why i wrap my tubs in panda plastic to totaly light proof it helps with rez temps as well even under my hps if i change froz bottles 2or3 times a day it stays under 68 and when flowering maybe 1or2 times a day ive been growing in dwc for over two years now and never had any algae or root rot probs at all and my water temps are norm 68 ish
i put mine in net pots when a couple of roots are showing and then into bubbler with dome for few days and never had any probs this way i keep water level couple of inches below rockwool so it dont get to wet then when roots hit water idrop level a bit never failed me yet
lol pop65:headbang2: :watchplant:

Here's some pics. 1 and 4 are coming up nicely. You can see 2 in there it just hasn't stretched its legs yet. 3 hasn't moved since I put it in there but if I only get three of them I'm pretty confident I'll get at least 1 girl.

100_1799.JPG

100_1800.JPG

Latest posts

Back