420! 'tis the season to be stoned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
:ccc::afroweed::banana::tokie::clap::dancing: :2940th_rasta: :bong2::fly::beatnik:

Happy 420 everyone! :smoke1:

100_7505.jpg

Happy Day everyone! If you are in VT, NH, NY check out 105.3FM. They are such stoners as it is and that's all they are talking about Green UP!

Don't celebrate 420 here in Ireland, but don't worry I'll have my own little 420 at home tonight. :D Peace all

Happy 420 everyone!! Have a great day.. I know I will ;)

Happy 4:20 people!.. i got a fatty rolled and waiting another hour for 4:20pm on the 20th of the 4th and am gonna get completely blitzed tonight lol :stoned:

i gonna do like the riz gonna be happy 4 20 for me.:guitar: i was out,notta,zero,frea in my heart out:( well friend just came by and said happy 4 20 gave me a holiday gift.:D how cool,i im a happy camper.it was the 4 20 bunny:cool: well enough a big happy 4 20 to all.i hope it will be as good asmine will be.:)
i can handle anything but temptation

Happy 4/20 everyone. lets smoke til we drop today because i know i will. cant wait to get off of work blow a fatty then at 420pm blow another fatty and you know how the rest of the night is gonna be. peace everyone and stay safe.:D

Happy 4/20 all!!!! Alls I got is some hash, as usual, and some nice green bud butter. Gonna smoke a few joints of hash and eat myself stupid. Peace:48:

tis the season to grow up...

you dont see me nazi saluting ppl on the 30th or stunnering and drinking beers on the top rope on march 16.

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
tis the season to grow up...

you dont see me nazi saluting ppl on the 30th or stunnering and drinking beers on the top rope on march 16.

uh....yeah.....

happy 4/20 from the land of the rising sun!!

actually, RIGHT NOW is the day-after, but most of you are still in the throes of the celebration, so it's ok.

i've taken it upon myself on 4/20 to educate as many people as i could about 4/20 and the nature of both the cannabis plant and its prohibition.

that, and i sampled a bit of my baby. she's a creeper but does the job fine.

peace!!!!!

Happy 4 / 20 Everyone i will join you guys next year :)

I had to work this evening, so no 420 at 4:20 for me. Fixin' to take care of that right now... ;) If I'm not able to score anything tonight I'm gonna be mega bummed. :|

Anyhow, happy 420, y'all! :D :48:

Smokin some of my best in recoginition of 4/20

wish i was sharin it with my buds thuogh

Oh well. :bong1:

Hey, how'd everyone else's go? As for myself, I teamed up with a buddy late in the evening and we scrounged for all we could get. I scraped the powder off the inside of my grinder and collected it in a baggie, ffs. We had nothing, couldn't get anything from anybody. I was pretty bummed.

Went to a party, and the place was a total hippie lair. Just unbelievable. Their smoke room had tapestries and weavings and there were colored lights and christmas ornaments. They took out a red waterglass blb bong that had gold flake in it. Beautiful. Hit like a heavyweight champ. My friend and I each took three rips and were floating. We were mellow. We were good. And then I took another. Then I was really good.:D

Stayed and hung out with a lot of old friends I have seen in years, met some new people, and got to talk to some really fine looking women. Great night. Love this holiday. ;)

Latest posts

Back