6 unknown clones rooted ready for veg my medical grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PurpleSkunk

PurpleSKunk
Reaction score
Ok so I got 6 unknown clones,long story short a friend needed my help sexing his plants,they were giving to him so he has no idea what breed they are,I took a clipping from the best looking female and made a mother.now its time to vegg 6 to get things going will see what this girls all about.

image.jpg

did you take large cuts or are they like 21-28 days from cut?

mojo for you and your grow

sb

Thinking green for your grow:D Good luck and stay safe:)

ShOrTbUs said:
did you take large cuts or are they like 21-28 days from cut?

mojo for you and your grow

sb
Not sure what u mean?
Thanks for stopping by.

Just finished adding fresh water I use cutting edge solutions ill vegg for another two weeks or so and then I'll put them to flower.👍

image.jpg

Have you run DWC before? I would get something solid over the spaces I wasn't using in the hydro unit. You are letting a whole lot of light into the res. This will eventually give you some algae problems. You really want no light at all reaching your nute solution. I'm also a little concerned with the pots you are using. Do those cups have enough holes to let the roots grow through well? Most of us growing DWC use net pots.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Have you run DWC before? I would get something solid over the spaces I wasn't using in the hydro unit. You are letting a whole lot of light r into the res. This will eventually give you some algae problems. You really want no light at all reaching your nute solution. I'm also a little concerned with the potsticker you are using. Do those cups have enough holes to let the roots grow through well? Most of us growing DWC use net pots.
Thanks for checking on my grow THG I plan on putting black plastic covers over the holes not being used,it should be full soon,for the pots I made those I cut slits almost like the nets this way I get 4 pots for a dollar it's more work but not much👍.

image.jpg

Look at the difference in root development. Small net pots are not that expensive...I think I would try and save money somewhere else.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Look at the difference in root development. Small net pots are not that expensive...I think I would try and same money somewhere else.
Ok l will pick some up.

I think it is a good idea. The difference in root development is enough to justify buying net pots, especially as they are relatively inexpensive and are reusable.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I think it is a good idea. The difference in root development is enough to justify buying net pots, especially as they are relatively inexpensive and are reusable.
Ya they r reuseable but they seem to break easy at least the ones I have,I'll get a few and run both to see what happens I will also cut more slits in my homemade ones.👍

Ok so I added two more clones one unknown and one Hindu Kush.

image.jpg

PurpleSkunk said:
Ok so I added two more clones one unknown and one Hindu Kush.

Eight plants now? What are you going to do for flowering? I don't see you having nearly enough room in that tote to flower 8 girls, even with a short vegging period. Do you have other containers? It can also be a problem having different strains in the same tote as they will probably not all have the same nutrient requirements and growth pattern.

How large is your space? What type and size of light are you using?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Eight plants now? What are you going to do for flowering? I don't see you having nearly enough room in that tote to flower 8 girls, even with a short vegging period. Do you have other containers? It can also be a problem having different strains in the same tote as they will probably not all have the same nutrient requirements and growth pattern.

How large is your space? What type and size of light are you using?
Yes I have more totes when I flower I will either do 4 6 or 8 in one container,not sure yet I'm thinking 6 and 6 for now 12 flowering under a 400 watt hps,using 2 totes room size 4x4.i have a mother and clone area a vegg area and a flower room, to keep things going.thanks for checking my grow out.

PurpleSkunk said:
Yes I have more totes when I flower I will either do 4 6 or 8 in one container,not sure yet I'm thinking 6 and 6 for now 12 flowering under a 400 watt hps,using 2 totes room size 4x4.i have a mother and clone area a vegg area and a flower room, to keep things going.thanks for checking my grow out.

Is this your first grow? I think that you are going to have real problems with your plans. First of all is multiple plants in one tote. How large is the tote? In addition, I just don't see you running even 6 plants that are 7/8 sativa in a 4 x 4 space. Plants that are that sat dominant are going to be large, tall, willowy plants with a longer flowering period.

A 400W is not enough light for a 4 x 4 space either. You are either going to need another 400W or step up to a 600W. You want a minimum of 5000 lumens per sq ft for flowering. A 400W is only going to give you around 3100.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Is this your first grow? I think that you are going to have real problems with your plans. First of all is multiple plants in one tote. How large is the tote? In addition, I just don't see you running even 6 plants that are 7/8 sativa in a 4 x 4 space. Plants that are that sat dominant are going to be large, tall, willowy plants with a longer flowering period.

A 400W is not enough light for a 4 x 4 space either. You are either going to need another 400W or step up to a 600W. You want a minimum of 5000 lumens per sq ft for flowering. A 400W is only going to give you around 3100.
Yes I've grown before here's a link to one of my old threads if u have time check it out thanks I'm steel having fun growing my meds.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24014

Latest posts

Back