6 unknown clones rooted ready for veg my medical grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're getting little bushes now.

image.jpg

Here's a pic I just took there looking good so far It's nice to be growing again.PS

image.jpg

Looking nice :aok:

and it is soooooooo much fun too:)

I got a new light 1000watt I ended up getting the bulb ballast chords and some hydro pebbles,for only 134 US dollars everything is hooked up and running.ill post some pics of the new light and everything I got.yayyyyy.PS

image.jpg

I didn't think the 1000 watt bulb was so much bigger then the 400 and the 6 hundred is about the same size as the 400 here's a pic of them together.PS

image.jpg

Ok so our 5 unknown clones been flowering 19 days now,we're gonna start there full bloom feeding as of today.we use cutting edge solutions it's a 3 part solution.
Micro 6-0-0
Bloom 0-6-5
Grow 2-1-6
We also like to use humbolt honey well flowering,
We use 20ml of the bloom 8ml of the micro and 3ml of the humbolt honey per gallon of water.
I also have 3 more uknown clones 12 days behind these and Hindu Kush I just added today.yay PS

image.jpg

I guess it will be more interesting when the buds start to form and not knowing the strain will be a Kool experience.PS. Where's all my audience lol

Ok so I just added 2 more unknown clones to flower,there's a total of 11 plants flowering now all the same strain except the 1 Hindu Kush.
The 2 I just put in are in very small pots to see what happens just for fun.i should be putting five more in a few more weeks.PS

23 days flowering here's a pic the 1000watt is sure making a difference happy growing.PS

image.jpg

Ok so the five flowering are sucking up there food I got lucky and ended up with 3 gallons of rain water yay,so I gave them a nice full bloom feeding.here is a pic of there root development.PS

image.jpg

Here's some pics bare with me it only lets me post one at a time Thanks.PS

image.jpg

Looking good! One day I may try to unravel the mystery of hydoponics.:ignore: :D

Thanks for keeping it updated.

Latest posts

Back