6 unknown clones rooted ready for veg my medical grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just added another clone.

image.jpg

So I have 9 clones total 8 are the unknown breed from the clipping I got from a friend,the Hindu Kush is the only other strain cloned at the moment.bappy growing PS.

Ok 6 clones been going for 10 days now the other 4 r right behind and not much smaller,I'll let them go another 10 days or intil there about 12 inches.PS

image.jpg

For those who would like to see some root development.PS

image.jpg

Ok so here's a pic I just took there coming along now it's almost flower time.PS

image.jpg

Hers a pic i took today there looking good so far there getting nice and green.yayyyPS

image.jpg

Hey PS :ciao:

Wondering how close the lights and how many lumens? Everything looking green, my friend!

Roddy said:
Hey PS :ciao:

Wondering how close the lights and how many lumens? Everything looking green, my friend!
The lights are 3 inches from the plants,I'm using 2 300 wAtt Eco smart cfl's.PS

image.jpg

I just added a little fan to the vegg room to start strentghing them up there almost ready to flower.cant waitPS

image.jpg

Ok guess I couldn't wait put 5 of the unknown clones to flower I took the ones that were all the same about 8 inches,lets see what happens.PS

Ok so everything is looking good so far the five unknown been flowering eight days,I'm getting ready to put in five more most likely sometime today,I will post some pics of the five flowering as soon as I get a chance.PS

Ok so here's a pic of the ones flowering eight days in ill switch the water to full bloom in a few more days.PS

image.jpg

How big is your space? Is there a reason that you flipped them when they were so small? Are you going to keep 5 in that small tote through flowering?

The Hemp Goddess said:
How big is your space? Is there a reason that you flipped them when they were so small? Are you going to keep 5 in that small tote through flowering?
I've already told the size of the space,I flipped them when they were so small because I like my plants no bigger then 3 feet,yea I'm gonna leave them in that small 15 gallon tote,I can fit 6 totes so ill be puting in more totes as my clones root,I got four more ready to go in today.PS

Ok so they been flowering 12 days now tomorrow I will change the water to full bloom,there looking good as of now nice green and getting big fast.i also added four more unknown clones tonight so they will be 12 days behind yay where fillin up the room now.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back