6 unknown clones rooted ready for veg my medical grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iams said:
Looking good! One day I may try to unravel the mystery of hydoponics.:ignore: :D

Thanks for keeping it updated.
Thanks Iams if u ever decide to try out hydro just let me know I do dwc that's what works for me.PS

Top flower.

image.jpg

jonthebaptist87 said:
How long did you veg, and how big of a yield are you anticipating?
Everything is documented in this journal,As for expected yield not really worried about that aslong as I get some meds.but I will put a wet and dry weight when I chop.thanks for stopping in.PS

I also just added 3 more u known clones to flower yay ill post a pic soon.

they look like what i am hoping for my mine are 13-14 days on 12/12 and just started to flower how much longer do you have till you harvest?

skullcandy said:
they look like what i am hoping for my mine are 13-14 days on 12/12 and just started to flower how much longer do you have till you harvest?
Hey skullcandy thanks for stopping in,I plan on letting these go about 9 to 10'weeks,u never know they may be ready in 8 will soon see 37
days in and about 30 or 40 more days to go.PS

I had 2 in small containers now I only got one in a small container there both 17 days in,I moved one with the other three in the 5 gallon bucket.PS

Latest posts

Back