6 weeks in, any advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuman

Reaction score
Please let me know what you think
all Ive been doing is watering them

100_4660.JPG

100_4661-1.JPG

100_4662-1.JPG

100_4665-1.JPG

Looks like big sativa for CFL. Hope it fills out. Got a ways to go.

nouvellechef said:
Looks like big sativa for CFL. Hope it fills out. Got a ways to go.
truth be told the cfl's are not alone, theyr just lower than the other lights
I have 3 - 4 foot - 40 watt t12 fluorescent lamps (6 tubes total)
and a bunch of other cfl's

Hello Emuman :)

She is very Sativa dominant, could go to 14 weeks flowering.

Are you feeding her?

:peace:

u should get some smoke, but check if your ligts are strong enough for area, and defently feed them with some bloom complex, find some info!
good luck!

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Emuman :)

She is very Sativa dominant, could go to 14 weeks flowering.

Are you feeding her?

:peace:
not so much feeding, miracle grow sometimes
and I can wait the 14 weeks if need be,
I just hope she is worth the wait :hubba:

Overall it looks healthy...I wonder what it wld look like if you were running an HPS? It looks a lil starved for light...but you shld get a fair amount of smoke off her by the time she is done...I wld buy some nutrients...gh 3 part is not expensive and wld fatten those buds up a bit...

Mokey1 said:
How tall is that bad boy? Or should I say girl :)

right now she is a 5 footer, tho there hasn't been much vertical growth in about a week

Hamster Lewis said:
...I wonder what it wld look like if you were running an HPS? It looks a lil starved for light......gh 3 part is not expensive and wld fatten those buds up a bit...

yeah about that, I've been looking around for a decent hps like 400 watt or whatever but they range in price from expensive to very expensive and it looks like the only difference is price, and since I cant exactly go into lowes and ask, Which of these lamps is best for growing pot? Im kinda stuck

what brand and wattage hps do you have, and where did you get it?

also is gh 3 part only for hydro?

emuman said:
yeah about that, I've been looking around for a decent hps like 400 watt or whatever but they range in price from expensive to very expensive and it looks like the only difference is price, and since I cant exactly go into lowes and ask, Which of these lamps is best for growing pot? Im kinda stuck

what brand and wattage hps do you have, and where did you get it?

also is gh 3 part only for hydro?

I hve a 400w and a 600w in a cool tube...I bought them both at HTGsupply...I also got my GH 3 part there for like 35 bucks and it was worth it...GH 3 part works with soil or hydro I believe...

If you can log on to MJ passion, you can hunt for lights and nutes. Think I saw HTG on eBay had a 400watt system with pulleys for cheap. That would be the way to go on a budget.

ebay or craigs list....you may have to watch for a little while to find a killer deal, but they are out there.

Hamster is right.
The GH 3 part can be used for soil or hydro.
I started in hydro but things did'nt go good.
I've used it on last soil grow.
Says so on label.

Plants look good!
You will be looking at a long time-but patience my friend..patience.

Peace.
:)
Gb

for this poor lighting i say you did a good job :) try and look into magnetic ballasts theyr cheap and they work then you can build your own hood if you want the cheapest way to get a light

emuman said:
not so much feeding, miracle grow sometimes
and I can wait the 14 weeks if need be,
I just hope she is worth the wait :hubba:

The buds may be a bit fluffy, but you're definitely heading towards smoking your own- so it'll be worth it! Congratulations!

Looks like she's done with the stretch, but if those buds develop you'll probably need to tie them up to support them. Be ready.

Good luck to you. Looking good.

Latest posts

Back