65 gallon smart pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i well recomend that if ones starts outside early and plans to plant in smart pots that they would not go any smaller than 100g the 65 an 45 do well but leave more to be desired with certain/most strains...BIGGER is better folks all while maintaining the highest quality

Looking Fantabulous! Just love your garden.

thanks TC urs aint bad either....its been so dry and hot that they need to be watered daily and sumtimes more in the 45 gallons. they love their home in the unimpeaded california sun. cant wait to post the MANY different frosty nugs soon

yyz im not really sure on the dimensions of the sequoia but they are truely "GIANT". here are some Giant Sequoia trees, Mariposa Grove, Yosemite National Park, CA very near to me:holysheep:

giant sequoia.jpg

sequioas.jpg

I recall going up there when I was a little kid and walking through a tree very much like the pic...gotta be awesome having that much natural beauty in your backyard (and in your case, contributing to it). Sequoias are the largest living things on earth but those gigabushes you have growing might give them some competition. :farm:

I finally got ahold of a decent camera so its udate time on the "secondary" garden which are all clones from the fresno clubs whom which are sadly shutting down this winter due to new county iniatives:( but anyway
1. Blueberry(dp)
2. Romulan
3. Grape God
4. GodBud vs Blueberry
5. GodBud cola #1
and more sticky GodBud on day 30 of flower

DSCF4148.JPG

DSCF4158.JPG

DSCF4146.JPG

DSCF4144.JPG

DSCF4156.JPG

DSCF4150.JPG

DSCF4147.JPG

DSCF4143.JPG

DSCF4153.JPG

im in love with this godbud and the grapegod isnt bad either, green crack with small indoorish flowers yet

DSCF4236.JPG

DSCF4238.JPG

DSCF4244.JPG

Heres a pick of my master kush that has battled through the mites thanks to the only thing that worked "forbid"(though some r still visible) an the blueberry is chunking up quick:D

DSCF4668.JPG

DSCF4667.JPG

:clap: just beautiful, man, beautiful. :clap: Those smart pots look like the shiz 4 sho. :aok: keeper green, friend. You got a great lineup there. :)

:peace:

-Happydaze

mountainman they look bomb dude:icon_smile: What kind of camera are you using?

Very nice. Very nice indeed. Almost makes me wish that I still lived outside of Stockton. But nah I love it up here too much.

They make me bone up. I love the way they are in different stages of development. Amazing!!!!!!!Love your work.

@burner its is a fuji of sum new fashion. its not mine i just use it when needed. i will be harvesting the early-flowering godbud this weekend or next week will post results of lavender girl with little to no trimmng needed

All girl plants......so sweet, thanks for sharing!

I agree with you, God Bud looks heavenly.

thanks again everyone. i think i need to start tying them up as did 4U recently. but the blueberry is soo strong and rigid idont think she will need the attention. I have heard good and bad things about stockton AKHOCKEY but mostly bad lol. It is too big of a city for this hillbilly, but i do love all the bridges when u get driving through the middle of them it looks like a twisted maze. green thoughts everyone

GrapeGod and Blueberry

to: mod
im having problems loading pictures at this time

DSCF4719.JPG

DSCF4713.JPG

Latest posts

Back