7 weeks for WW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkerz

Reaction score
I am at 54 days into Flowering with my White Widow. From what I read, WW needs 65 or so days before its good to harvest.

Here is a picture from my cell phone, so not the best quality.

The part I am confused about is am I to wait until they are all cloudy or when some of them turn a amber color?

IMAGE_043.jpg

Partially cloudy is more of a head high, amber is body high...

I though 7 Weeks for World War and was actually happy...

Clever idea using a jewellers loupe as an aid, the days of flowering alter drasically with every grower, the days quoted are for optimum setups, you have good trich's showing, so forget all the dates and days, the trich's are now your clock, and your only clock, milky trich's give a soft good healthy active mind high with energy, amber is heavy heavy high where you sit and dont blink for 3 hours, 50/50 of each is a mix of each, its your call :)

i thaught white widow was a 9-10 week flowering strain.i thaught i read that giving it that extra week or whatever will do wonders...am i mistaken?-

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i thaught white widow was a 9-10 week flowering strain.i thaught i read that giving it that extra week or whatever will do wonders...am i mistaken?-

The best way is to observe trichomes, theoretical numbers are prone to be effected by outside factors such as heat, light, nuitrients...

Latest posts

Back