72 hour dark IN TESTING!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are, murdered in the prime of life...ok so i got a case of insamnia and had to get it done. Can you blame me?

bud5.jpg

bud7.jpg

i trim all fan leaves that arnt covered in frost before i hang dry...makes it easier in the end ;)

ive dont the 72hr thing and it never helped once.....

th3dud3 said:
i would love to do a double blind study to figure out whats going on...but unfortunatly i dont have the time, money, or space to do this so im just going to stick with it because at this point i have nothing to lose (im harvesting in less than a day), and I know my plants are potent as is. so, why not?

Exactly! If I'm right, what you lost is lots of thc production in the last 3 days of your plants life. Everything in botany says that. Nothing says that it will increase anything. It's a theory that got popular because it "sounds" logical. Keep looking for any studies done on this. If anyone finds one, I'd love to read it.

Good luck man. Your plants look great.

trillions of atoms said:
i trim all fan leaves that arnt covered in frost before i hang dry...makes it easier in the end ;)

ive dont the 72hr thing and it never helped once.....

So do I. When I pull them, I trim off all fan leaves and hang them upside down.

IMOA the 72 hr dark period is a waste of time. I have tried before and it made no diference to my trichs.

OK, if you believe that its a good thing carry on, it's just I have no experiance of it making any diference but each to their own hey.

We all have our way of doing things.

Latest posts

Back