8th Week Flower!! Few pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hetfield_08

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, as of yesterday i hit my 8 week mark so i figured i would load a few more pics of the lady before it's time to chop. The buds aren't as big as they should be because i think i had some overfeeding problems. but i've been flushing for about a week and a half now and i've noticed some new growth on the top bud.

The first pic is the top bud, and the rest are just secondaries. Thanks for checkin it out:cool:

DSCN0659r.jpg

DSCN0644r.jpg

DSCN0658r.jpg

DSCN0632r.jpg

DSCN0662r.jpg

Looks like you know what your doing!! Nice buds what strain is that by the way? Also not to get you dissapointed or anything, but i had some pretty nice size buds off my plant, but they we're bigger then the ones on your plant, which makes me think possibly you have a hermie, because mine turned out to be a hermie, the buds were a lot smaller then a regular female plant should be, but it only seeded the bottom branches, so im very lucky i cut it down early because if i wouldnt have cut it, most likly most of the other branches would of seeded also, hope im wrong, just something to look out for.

Thanks alot to everyone that commented. It means alot to me just to know i did and alright job, this is only my 2nd grow but i think i'm catching on pretty quick.

To whiterussian: hey man thanks. I have no idea what strain it is, just a good bagseed. I know i overfed her, i was just throwing nutes at her at about 4 weeks into flower and found out she didn't need that much so that's one thing i need to work on from now on. As for the hermie part i kept a close eye out for that and only seen one little bud site that looked like it had a little sign so i cut it out and never seen anything else so i'm hoping none got past me.:eek: But i guess i'll be finding out pretty soon:hubba:

Does anyone know how long it takes the trichs to turn amber after they turn cloudy?

What kind of nutes you using? Organics or MG? I am gonna experiment with some MG on my current grow on just a few plants! LOOKS GOOD BRO! Send some my way ;-)

hetfield_08 said:
Thanks alot to everyone that commented. It means alot to me just to know i did and alright job, this is only my 2nd grow but i think i'm catching on pretty quick.

To whiterussian: hey man thanks. I have no idea what strain it is, just a good bagseed. I know i overfed her, i was just throwing nutes at her at about 4 weeks into flower and found out she didn't need that much so that's one thing i need to work on from now on. As for the hermie part i kept a close eye out for that and only seen one little bud site that looked like it had a little sign so i cut it out and never seen anything else so i'm hoping none got past me.:eek: But i guess i'll be finding out pretty soon:hubba:

Does anyone know how long it takes the trichs to turn amber after they turn cloudy?
Yes, of course you cant see them, neither could I, i never saw anyseeds, untill we harvested, and there inside the buds, and we cut it down early(very lucky), because once you rip apart the buds on the stem, theres like 20 preflowers growing on the stem which would of been seeds, because only my lower branches seeded, im pretty sure its from stress, because we clipped too much stuff off that plant, and another sign of hermie is small buds late in flowering, normal female plants have fat colas, my last plant had big buds, but they had a lot of leaves coming out of the buds but my main colas never got seeds only a few in the middle of the colas, just the small buds, but again i hope im wrong, good luck with your plants
KEEP THOSE LADIES GREEN:smoke1:

ZTEC said:
What kind of nutes you using? Organics or MG? I am gonna experiment with some MG on my current grow on just a few plants! LOOKS GOOD BRO! Send some my way ;-)

Hey thanks alot man. I mixed some bonemeal in with the dirt when i transplanted back in veg and i used the MG regular plant food in veg. then i started giving the MG Bloom Booster a couple days after i changed my lights to 12/12. The only problem i had was that i overfed, but all in all it seems like a pretty decent fertilizer to use. One of these days i'm definately stepping up to the Fox Farms line.

Ive just always heard that MG gives marijuana a chemical taste so I've always used organics but I did use some MG back in my first grows and it made my plant blow up! It did have a funny taste to it even with leeching the soil with water for 2 weeks maybe I should've leeched longer so I'm gonna try a little experimentation with a couple clones but let me know what the taste is like when you get to the smoking part!!

IMO MG multi purpose is ok in veg(not ideal, but we use what we can get dont we) but any form of MG in flower be it MG bloom whatever is very very bad for MJ.Its not designed for MJ, its for your garden roses. IMO you will regret it. I cant remember a single grower in my past 4 years of growing to say it works(it just causes deficcencies/burn and heartache).It does leave a nasty taste to your bud(even flushed).I used to swear by MG but wouldnt even cross the road to get a box now.JMO

looks good man, how often did you put nutes in and how much??
im about to start my first bunch so im just wondering.

I notice its awfully dark in there....you didnt interupt the girls sleep to provide us those lovely pics did ya? (Big cause of partial hermies is dark cycle interuptions....) Lookin awesome though man, great work!

a nice looking plant to me.you did well my friend.i had a plant that seeded somehow and the smoke was still excellent.

Latest posts

Back