A he she I think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2it!

Reaction score
So I think I have a herme, But not pos. yet. It looks as if it has pollen sacks, but the top looks as if its startn to bud. I would like to keep it for a while longer, how far from my other plants should I move it? And if it is a herm. shouldnt I still get some seedy bud from it?

And sorry no pics, my camera got jacked!

With-out some experience I would avoid trying to predict when a male flower will open. It can happen rapidly after a short period of development. If it is a "hermie", you certainly will have some seeds and possibly more than it's worth. Frequently after a "hermie" pollinates itself it will concentrate most of it's energy on seed development. They typically pre-maturely ripen resulting in less bud production on top of an excess amount of "hermie" producing seeds. Don't get rid of it until your sure, I hope it's a lady. Best of luck.....................

Well it was a boy after all, rip. little fella!

Quick question though, Why was he the only one to show definate sex and the others have not?

And I'm using a fert. that is a 30-10-10, What should I switch to for the flowering stage? Or should I keep using what I have?

And in this crutial stage in life how often should I fert.?

Helleo 2it :)

The middle and last number need to be higher than the first number for flowering :aok:

I use this range of flowering feed.

Change the xx to tt

hXXp://www.hydrohobby.co.uk/product/biobizz_bio-bloom/

:peace:

phosphorous should be the highest for flowering... so in the NPK rating, the middle number should be highest. something like 10-20-15 or something. idk exactly though. i'm prettyh drunk.

so what about the showing of sex? He looked as if he was ready to burst, and the others, notta!

well I got a new fert, its 10-54-10 will that work or do I need to add something else to make up for the 10's?

Hello 2it :)

Can you link us to what sort of fert the 10-54-10 is?

:peace:

hXXp://www.schultz.com/ProductCategories/GardenFertilizer/BloomPlus/[/URL]

how often should I use it?

Just go with what the instructions say. They usually are pretty right on.

Latest posts

Back