A.k.a. Greenybeanymeany Grow #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or should I say, it's not quite enough... "nearly" wouldn't be proper, as you do have enough....technically

The pots ment for growing real stuff have nice holes on the bottom, like the one in the picture. BUT, let's get you in a Smart Pot I think. Tons of Aeration, and since it will dry out faster, you'll have to water a bit more... which you will enjoy on such a small op and the fact you like to touch your girl :)
Lol. My smart pot says it delivered so I am assuming my wife hid it inside. She likes doing that to mess with me. Now I'm just waiting on a new bag of soil

And yes I do like touching my girl. So that will be a little more fun haha

I'm still racking up mega searches on Google, amazon, and eBay trying to find my perfect tent I'm having a lot of trouble. Only one I can find is that one you linked from gorilla. And I can't really shell out 200+ on another tent lol. Without tent I'm looking at 150-200 bucks just to finish out. Lol. Have you by chance stumbled across any others, DGF?

Wait, why didn't you go wit the 2 x 4 again?

If you did that, you can just section it off until you get your second light (down the road)

Sorry I haven't been able to dedicate a bit more time to helping, I've been a bit out of sorts lately

Wait, why didn't you go wit the 2 x 4 again?

If you did that, you can just section it off until you get your second light (down the road)

Sorry I haven't been able to dedicate a bit more time to helping, I've been a bit out of sorts lately
I suppose I could do that. How would I section it off though? I was starting to debate making an extension myself for my tent. I know you'd disagree with that idea though lmao.

I guess I could go the 2x4 route and use some windshield reflectors to section it off. I was thinking about getting some pipes and connectors and building an extension for the top and using those for the inside and finding black material for the outside. I think I could swing it without light leaks and without looking ghetto as hell lol. But like I said, I know you'll disagree so I'll avoid it lol

I left one question unanswered. I started thinking again the 2x4 because I need to keep it confined to my closet, and I am unsure if I can get a 2x4 in there and still be able to use my closet at all. Its plenty wide but if it goes over the half point then there will be no supports for shelves or the hanging rod.

And people come over fairly often and I can't have something out in the open for their curiosity.

I foresee myself to look for a new place this fall, when my lease is up. Sometging with walk in closets lol

lol, yeah it will probably take up your whole closet... I wouldn't intend on using it for other things, that's for sure.

Remember, you're either ready for this, or you're not. There's no in between :D :aok:

Oh, I am ready for it. I'm just more limited than I thought. Idk. I'm probably just going to have to go for the 2.5 by 2.5 that you linked a while back, I believe you said you have one.

I'll have to keep it as low key as possible, until my lease is up and I can move to a place that will cause a lot less limiting.

Funny thing is, we almost moved into a place that had 2 basements. One of which was a lot smaller, and it would've been an awesome spot to have a grow room. Too bad I didn't jump on that. I didn't realize 4 months later I'd decide to toss a seed into some soil. Lol

I didn't realize 4 months later I'd decide to toss a seed into some soil. Lol

:rofl: :aok:

And yeah, I have a Lighthouse tent. I believe it's 2.5 x 2.5 x 7. If you go over 2, let me know and I'll start linking things. But for 2, it seems you're only REAL bet is the Gorilla or the 2x4 but that eliminates your other side of closet. I wouldn't even consider really using it even with a 2x2 man. You'll want ventilation stuff in there too and maybe nutrient stuff. Just thinking out loud.

I have an open space to the left of the tent and weird enough, there's a hole behind the tent for easy access to shower pipes, and I could easily vent out of that.

But yes, I'll probably go with the lighthouse tent, even though, I believe that would make it to where my closet door won't shut over it.

I really wish I could afford the gorilla, the size is perfect. I've been trying to piece cash together, but since my last string of purchases, its been one thing after another coming up and zapping my funds.

That tent is SO expensive. Everyone swears by how good they are though. And you can get "extensions" for the top to physically zip on and add more height if you wanted, beyond the 7'.

Oh I know.they seem crazy, but they're for sure out of my range right now

Alright. Transplant complete. Now to make sure my water is PH'ed and add water. And adjust my light. I haven't measured but I think there is now about 14" between the tops and the LED. I have an idea for how I'll adjust it, it should add a few more inches of distance.

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1430373793271.jpg
I would say it was time for the transplant. Lol.

View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1430373860541.jpg
And sorry doc, I had no better option at the store, than to go ghetto on the drip tray LMAO. Its an aluminum baking dish. No worries, its temporary, and at least its reflective haha

On the bright side, I am into a 5 gallon smart pot.

And I just went ahead and ordered more of the Ocean Forest to go ahead and up my nitrogen levels and keep me from having to add nutes for 2 more weeks. I get nervous when I add nutes. LOL. I have a bad history with nute burn...

Now, I need to find a tent and get my vent system and get it all set up, and get set to flower. The sooner the better. I'm itching to get switched to DWC and I'm thinking Holy Grail Kush, maybe even Critical Kush too.
[emoji2]

Latest posts

Back