A.k.a. Greenybeanymeany Grow #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is getting really hungry. Can you get some worm castings and topdress with those or guano. Or just some quick N?

i would worry more about the irregularities in leaf color, if it is a burn or a deficiency, it is not that mild as it might seem to you, if left unchecked, it can go downhill in no time.
you might want a cfl cloning chamber in winter when temps are low.

I'll be looking closely, and getting more water on standby. The lime green is darker than the pictures show BTW, it just came out looking that way for some odd reason, I believe its the flash.

I'm fairly positive on it being a touch of burn. I didn't really get a good picture of that, I'll go snap one real quick and upload it.

She is getting really hungry. Can you get some worm castings and topdress with those or guano. Or just some quick N?
I just transplanted(26-28hrs ago) from a 1.5gal container to a 5gal container and I used fox farms ocean forest. It has all that good stuff in there. I have some grow big ready. If you think I should add some, I will. I fed a light dose about 3 or 4 nights ago and I didn't think it was quite enough.

See, that is what I get when i come in and just look at the pictures, so sorry i hadn't read further back. You are absolutely right, she will be fine now. Good job. :doh::eek::giggle:

See, that is what I get when i come in and just look at the pictures, so sorry i hadn't read further back. You are absolutely right, she will be fine now. Good job. :doh::eek::giggle:
Lol! Awesome. You had me worried that I needed to feed a little more haha

and with the rule of thumb 3x the container size, I'm going to need quite a bit more water.

Haven't read it all, but I must interject. I never, ever, used that much water...unless I was flushing. THEN, water 3x the container. Beyond that, you want to soak the medium until a little bit comes out the bottom. :aok: (Best of my knowledge though....non-soil guy etc) :D

If it continues growing at the rate of 1" per day

A healthy plant, with a REAL good home (smart pot now good one..) will do 1" a day, everyday, until the roots find the pot and start to wrap around.

Haven't read it all, but I must interject. I never, ever, used that much water...unless I was flushing. THEN, water 3x the container. Beyond that, you want to soak the medium until a little bit comes out the bottom. :aok: (Best of my knowledge though....non-soil guy etc) :D
Woops, I should've been more specific. That's what I meant. I'm nervous bout the new growth having some nute burn on the tips and not having enough water to flush properly, if I need to. Lol.

A healthy plant, with a REAL good home (smart pot now good one..) will do 1" a day, everyday, until the roots find the pot and start to wrap around.
Uh oh, I better get that ball rolling then. She's outgrowing her tent too fast!

Great job man on getting the right equipment to grow! Plant looks amazing from back at the start, we have all been there. Good luck on the grow can't wait to see your end happiness shown here. greenest mojo to u

Great job man on getting the right equipment to grow! Plant looks amazing from back at the start, we have all been there. Good luck on the grow can't wait to see your end happiness shown here. greenest mojo to u
Thank you very much!

no ty u! all your thread posts will help new growers and old for years. lots of info in here! gl buddy lookin amazing

Alright. Now for some crap news..

My landlords are wanting to come by to change the air filter.. They shouldnt need to go anywhere other than the living room to do so. So with that being said, I'm still paranoid. So I'm thinking, the day they come over I am going to put her in a box and carry the box out to my shed. And since I won't be 100% on the time they are coming, it could ve out their in the dark for a few hours. I normally keep it 24/0, do you think a few hours of dark will hurt anything?

I'm running a bunch of a what ifs through my head right now, and it's making me severely nervous.

Jeez I wish I wasn't stuck renting right now.

no ty u! all your thread posts will help new growers and old for years. lots of info in here! gl buddy lookin amazing
That is very true, well assuming anyone will not ant to sit and read the 100 pages this will turn into lmao!

Alright. Now for some crap news..

My landlords are wanting to come by to change the air filter.. They shouldnt need to go anywhere other than the living room to do so. So with that being said, I'm still paranoid. So I'm thinking, the day they come over I am going to put her in a box and carry the box out to my shed. And since I won't be 100% on the time they are coming, it could ve out their in the dark for a few hours. I normally keep it 24/0, do you think a few hours of dark will hurt anything?

been thru this, have never moved plants due to it. if i was in full flower i'd refuse access but in veg i break it all down and put em in a cabinet in area of inspection no issue. i had 6 od and 6 id and just tarped the od hid the veg id and had no issues for a ins inspection

been thru this, have never moved plants due to it. if i was in full flower i'd refuse access but in veg i break it all down and put em in a cabinet in area of inspection no issue. i had 6 od and 6 id and just tarped the od hid the veg id and had no issues for a ins inspection
Well that's good. I'll probably still stick her down in a box and carry her on out, just to play it safe. I just hope the few hours of dark won't hurt anything

imo a few in dark is no issue in veg. i have issues with to much light in blom no a issue in veg imo

Think about when peoples power goes out in the winter...like me LOL

Few hours of darkness will do NOTHING. 24+ hours... I'd worry. But 8 hours or less and you should be golden. :aok:

Think about when peoples power goes out in the winter...like me LOL

Few hours of darkness will do NOTHING. 24+ hours... I'd worry. But 8 hours or less and you should be golden. :aok:
Awesome. 2 saying the same thing is reassuring lol.

That would suck if the power went out, especially during flower

Latest posts

Back