a little advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rjb

Reaction score
o I had two plants in my garden I harvest the first one because it was the first one the one still growing is more sativa it's over ten feet but because the one that was infront it is pretty bare infront manly bids on top with it not flowering in back also because of light from window I guess so now I have this huge tree with bare front no buds in back manly just topsshould I still strip lower benches or to laye

o I had two plants in my garden I harvest the first one because it was the first one the one still growing is more sativa it's over ten feet but because the one that was infront it is pretty bare infront manly bids on top with it not flowering in back also because of light from window I guess so now I have this huge tree with bare front no buds in back manly just topsshould I still strip lower benches or to laye
I was thinks thinking strip it and maybe get some real goodtops but I'm worried that that could stress it out also and it might just do nothing especially when at most I only got a couple weeks left after the season I'm in BC also is there any type of nutrient that I can hit it with this late in the flowering that might help me get them buds to blow up

Or punctuation lol. I have no idea what the question is still.

Just pick it if you think its done.

If you take more than a third off any plant or tree you will stress it. If it is close to harvest i wouldn't do it.

Latest posts

Back