a little help please :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ta2dguy

Reaction score
i am looking for a link or some information pertaining to what classifies you as disabled enough or in need enough, for lack of better words(qualifies you for:confused: ) a license or ticket for smoking/growing? i have searched the government links and internet but obviously am looking in the wrong areas :). i live on the east coast of Canada and cannot find the info i am looking for(probably from shabby descriptions of what i am looking for:eek: ). for example, is there charts that state a certain level of chronic pain or disability or certain diseases etc. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

sorry, i forgot to mention that i am not stupid either. i am aware that you cannot apply for any licensing without a doctors referral, i am looking for the information used by the government that determines how much you can and cannot have due to the severity of your illness/disability. i was assuming that there were guidelines that the government uses to determine such things. i guess i could GO TO THE DOCTOR and ask him lol.

ta2dguy said:
sorry, i forgot to mention that i am not stupid either. i am aware that you cannot apply for any licensing without a doctors referral, i am looking for the information used by the government that determines how much you can and cannot have due to the severity of your illness/disability. i was assuming that there were guidelines that the government uses to determine such things. i guess i could GO TO THE DOCTOR and ask him lol.

Currently in the US, MMJ is goverend by STATE law, so to help you out, we need to know what State you are in.

i live on the east coast of Canada

sorry you missed that norcal :). i am getting what i am looking for slowly. thanks for looking in :)

this should help you out if your still in need of any assistance..
hxxp://www.medicinal-marijuana.ca/

Hick said:
I'm not sure california information or sites are gonna answer his question...
.ca = canada not california if that's what you're referring ;)

.DOH1...:doh:
thanks kao'...:eek:

You know I am on the outs myself

lost my job 15 months ago

unemployment ran out and savings all gone.

DD is signing off soon and no help from anyone.

Sorry my friends for the drama but I have to face reality.

Love you all!

Tell NO ONE!!!

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back