Please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxism

Reaction score
First of all hello everyone its great to be here.

I am a new grower/first time grower. I travel a lot between Australia and south-east Asia, where I have my business.

Anyway, I recently received this plant as a gift and I would like to ask if anyone could help me to identify the species/strain? It looks like a ruderalis to me, which makes sense given my current location, but I really am not sure - it could is a mixed strain with the Sativa for example. If anyone could help me to identify this strain I would much appreciate it in order to give it the proper care it deserves.

9343824D-A214-4591-A6AC-B4CCC6543AF8.jpeg

S__7135500.jpg

No way to identify a plant and its strain by pictures. There are thousands of Strains. I can tell you that it's Sativa leaning.
How old is that plant?

The very first belongings you want to seem at are the form and size of the buds. This is once we find out if you’ve got an indica, sativa or hybrid. Indica Strains typically produce heavy and tightly packed buds. They look short and chunky. On the flip side, Sativa Strains produce long and narrow flowers, which aren’t as densely packed as indicas.

No way to identify a plant and its strain by pictures. There are thousands of Strains. I can tell you that it's Sativa leaning.
How old is that plant?

Good morning and thank you weedHopper for your response. I started a thread in another section and some of the questions have been addressed there. There is no way I can tell the age as the plant as it was given to me as a gift, and I know have no way of contacting the person who gave it.

I would love to know how old it is - that would make it easier for me to care for it. If I had to guess based on my own knowledge of general gardening I would say about 30 days, maybe a little more. I base this on how small it was when I got it. Also, it was bunched in (without a pot, in a plastic bag when I got it), with what I assumed were 3 other, smaller plants (see pic below). Since then I have separated those 3 through fear that one may be a male. I call those three the 3 stooges for obvious reasons :) (See top pic below).

If you look to the left of the plant (top pic) you will see those three pesky plants/stalks/stems to the left...who're now growing happily on the own after 10 days (see pic further down). The larger stalk on the right is the main plant I am now referring to and the one in the original post, the largest ion the 4. I figure this information may be important, our maybe not.

Anyway, you said it's a "sativa leaning". I know what a sativa is, but what do you mean by leaning?

Thank you again for your response and looking forward to learning a lot form this site, in addition to sharing what I learn..very happy to be here.

3 stooges .jpeg

3 stooges side.jpeg

The very first belongings you want to seem at are the form and size of the buds. This is once we find out if you’ve got an indica, sativa or hybrid. Indica Strains typically produce heavy and tightly packed buds. They look short and chunky. On the flip side, Sativa Strains produce long and narrow flowers, which aren’t as densely packed as indicas.

Thank you tasdidalvi for your response, good info :)

this feels like deja vu all over again

what is up with that?

this feels like deja vu all over again

what is up with that?

THIS: "Posted this in another section but feel this is the appropriate place to post". :) I initially posted here, but found that the other section was more related so posted the topic there.

Please see the post in "Marijuana strain questions and reviews" - top of the page where I make this correction and/or clarify. But thank you for noticing bro...have a great evening :)

Last edited:
THIS: "Posted this in another section but feel this is the appropriate place to post". :)I initially posted here, but found that the other section was more related so posted the topic there.

Please see the post in "Marijuana strain questions and reviews" - top of the page where I make this correction and/or clarify. But thank you for noticing bro...have a great evening :)

once again , there Is no way to tell what strandivar one has without more info....

Latest posts

Back