a Lurker emerges....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlenode

A dissident citizen
Reaction score
Good early morning...I figure it's time to come out of my shell, i've been lurking and studying many threads, on several sites, for months. I find MarijuanaPassion to be among the most imformative, as well as entertaining. I've been reluctant to start a grow log, because of the lack of a camera...but now that i'm 7 weeks into veg of my grow, I can't contain my excitement..I'm thriiled with my results so far, and feel like i owe a thank you to all the members here. I'ts a simple bagseed grow, with a not so simple CFL contraption that would make Edison roll over in his grave...but i managed to get 2600 'equivalent too' watts..and 50,000 lumens in a 6 sq. footprint (4'x1.5'.)...I lst'd, and now i have 7 12" tall X 12" in diameter bushes. I only have 42" of total height, so this is EXACTLY what I wanted. I started with 8..then one must have been some auto flowering strain, cuz it popped huge Gonads overnight. I killed him. Looks like another one is threatening to go butch on me, one of my strongest, but, thats ok..I'll start using him as a lab-rat if he's gonna pull that ****...was hoping to end up with 6, and im pretty sure 4 are ladies, positive one is, i think maybe it was an auto flowerer also, because she is definitely flowering..i have a few very unique plants, think ill clone a few ....anyway..this turned into a book..didn't really intend that :)...thank you all for your help, and I will check on from time to time. ;)...Lil'node

Welcome to MP. Sounds like you did alot of reading before jumping into the fire as they say. Anyway glad to have ya here and hope you enjoy the site. If ya get a chance and come by a camera toss up some pics. Be sure and keep us updated on your ladies. ;)

I'ts a simple bagseed grow, with a not so simple CFL contraption that would make Edison roll over in his grave...

:rofl: ... Welcome to MP :)

Hello,

Im new here aswell, but I already like the site. Good luck on your growand welcome. Cant wait for some pics.

Thanks,
SALT

Latest posts

Back