A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup AM, your ....damn I'm high. your in the right place man. Been my dream job for two decades now. I'm really happy for you bro....rock on man.

Do you love it AM???? so happy for you.
Yeah it's an awesome job Rose! It can be difficult at times though. Watering 600 plants in one day with one other guy is exhausting lol. It's also tough to keep my mouth closed when I don't agree with something I see. Just gotta remember it's not my grow.
Nice clean setup, gotta make a smile every day
Oh I'm a smiling fool out here.
Yup AM, your ....damn I'm high. your in the right place man. Been my dream job for two decades now. I'm really happy for you bro....rock on man.
Glad you're high man lmao! It's been my dream job for a long time too. I appreciate the kind words brother!

That's awesome! And legal too. I'd prolly get the death penalty in my (police) state for a grow that big.
I'd love to smell that room right about now.

nice finish going on......... those can't be far from done.

Yea they gotta be finishing up soon AM, hey man been missing you bro, had not heard from you in awhile...glad all is well and your just busy. I would love to be in CO. myself bro....maybe one day. :)

nice finish going on......... those can't be far from done.
Those gals come down Monday.

These are the next batch. All plants are flowered under Light Emitting Ceramics (L.E.C.). 1260w per 4 x 8 tray.
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1436104143793.jpg
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1436104165333.jpg
Yea they gotta be finishing up soon AM, hey man been missing you bro, had not heard from you in awhile...glad all is well and your just busy. I would love to be in CO. myself bro....maybe one day. :)

I have missed you AM... So glad to hear from you. What do you do for spider mites etc in that grow, can you share?

So nice to see you. Is everyone doing well in Co? Hope the family is doing well.

I have missed you AM... So glad to hear from you. What do you do for spider mites etc in that grow, can you share?

So nice to see you. Is everyone doing well in Co? Hope the family is doing well.
Miss you too Rose! I miss everybody lol. This whole 70+ hour work week is killing me. I just hired 2 new guys so hopefully my work load will diminish greatly. Being the cultivation manager isn't easy. There is so much record keeping and paperwork and data entry it's ridiculous.

For all the nasty critters we are only allowed to use organic methods such as Azamax, the SNS line etc. We only use these products in veg. Our biggest method for fighting the bugs is to avoid cross contamination, flower plants cannot be moved to the veg area and so on.

Just a quick pic of one of our clones we disposed of lol.
View attachment uploadfromtaptalk1436231635977.jpg

Woooooooooooooo, nice room!

Also, I could've used two of those things you destroyed!!! -.-

:D

Why did you dispose of that clone? So are you sick of pot yet? I worked in a candy store once and didn't get sick of chocolate.. 70 hour weeks? you must be exhausted.. I am glad you have help hired. Be safe AM. Thanks for checking in with us.

Why did you dispose of that clone? So are you sick of pot yet? I worked in a candy store once and didn't get sick of chocolate.. 70 hour weeks? you must be exhausted.. I am glad you have help hired. Be safe AM. Thanks for checking in with us.
I had to pitch that clone because we had already met our 117 plant quota for flower. There isn't any room to squeeze in an extra plant lol.

No, I'm not sick of growing yet. I am sick of all the data entry in to Metrc. I'm also sick of dealing with compliance issues with the state. We have to keep track of all nutrients being given to the plants. All pesticide use is recorded. All plant waste has to be weighed and chipper shredded, then recorded in to Metrc. It's a lot to keep track of.

Wow, they know how to take some of the fun outta growing. I am still trying to learn metric. I am glad you like it AM.. so happy for you really.

Rocking it mang!!! :48:
Thanks dood!
Wow, they know how to take some of the fun outta growing. I am still trying to learn metric. I am glad you like it AM.. so happy for you really.
Metrc is the computer program we use to keep the state up to date on our inventory. From seed/clone to sale, Metrc keeps track of it all.

Thank you. If i were to become a legal co-op garden I would have to be able to trace from seed to patient... Don't know if i am interested in doing that, but it is sure nice you have software for that.

.............wow.... so beautiful!!!!

....so much to say, can't say anything.. I'm broken.

:drool:

Latest posts

Back