A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck man, I hope it works out great.

Howdy folks!! Sorry I haven't been posting much as of late. I am in the process of moving to Colorado and getting a job as a grower in a 40,000sqf warehouse grow. I just got back from Co. last night and I am heading back on Monday. I'm not abandoning this thread I just need some time to get everything sorted. Thank you for your patience!! A.M.

I have been wondering what happened to you. Your job sounds wonderful and hard at the same time. congrats AM.. we will be here when you have time.

can't beat being paid to do what you love to do. been telling my sons that since they were knee high to a grasshopper 'do what you like and the money will come. and if it doesn't come, who cares? you're doing what you like'.

Heading back to Colorado first thing in the morning! I have a lot of things to accomplish while I'm out there including having fun lol. I can't wait to get some more Canna Punch! It tastes awesome and it is potent!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes!

Update: We have Co. drivers licenses. We bought a 3 bedroom 1 bath house with room for my grow. We should be moved out there by May 1st. Our new house is 1.5 blocks from the dispensary and garden supply shop that my wife and I will be working at. Things are about to get real exciting around here!

Update: We have Co. drivers licenses. We bought a 3 bedroom 1 bath house with room for my grow. We should be moved out there by May 1st. Our new house is 1.5 blocks from the dispensary and garden supply shop that my wife and I will be working at. Things are about to get real exciting around here!

I am doing cartwheels here AM.. SO proud of you and happy for your family.. Please keep us updated... i am smiling big. Thanks for letting us know! Missed you.

Awesome news man, cindy is doing great, she about to give up some cuttings this weekend.

Congrats AM..
Good to see and hear you are back on top!-)

Woooo hoooo! So happy to hear this!

Excited for you AM :aok:
Thanks Doc we're excited too!
I am doing cartwheels here AM.. SO proud of you and happy for your family.. Please keep us updated... i am smiling big. Thanks for letting us know! Missed you.
Thankx Rose. I will definitely keep you all up to date.
Awesome news man, cindy is doing great, she about to give up some cuttings this weekend.
Thanks brother! Glad she is thriving for you!
Very cool AM. Greenist of MOJO for you and yours... :)
Thank you PP!
Congrats AM..
Good to see and hear you are back on top!-)
Good to see ya MY MY!!! It's good to be on top for a change lol.:)

It's official, we're leaving Illinois for Colorado on the 27th!!!! I'm picking up the moving truck on the 25th and then we're outta this god forsaken state!

Nice little closet grow you got going there..........:rofl:

:48:

Latest posts

Back