A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are beautiful nugs, definitely gonna need a smoke report on that DN, you are showing those plant the love man.

Those are beautiful nugs, definitely gonna need a smoke report on that DN, you are showing those plant the love man.

Thanks lyfespan! I'll get on that smoke report asap. The holidaze and garden are keeping me uber busy lately.

Rooted Cuts

I took these cuts the week before last. They never wilted and I swear they even grew some while rooting lol.

Check out the crazy root in pic 2 and 4. I'e never had a clone throw roots upwards before.

View attachment SAM_1723.JPG

View attachment SAM_1725.JPG

View attachment SAM_1726.JPG

View attachment SAM_1727.JPG

View attachment SAM_1728.JPG

View attachment SAM_1729.JPG

Thanks lyfespan! I'll get on that smoke report asap. The holidaze and garden are keeping me uber busy lately.

Rooted Cuts

I took these cuts the week before last. They never wilted and I swear they even grew some while rooting lol.

Check out the crazy root in pic 2 and 4. I'e never had a clone throw roots upwards before.

Those are some clones to be proud of, nice roots, I noticed you don't use the factory hole? I seem to always get my roots coming out above the plug too.

Those are some serious roots Bro care to share some tips with a newbie?
AM love following your grows

I have heard a lot of people like to make their own hole fits tighter

Those are some clones to be proud of, nice roots, I noticed you don't use the factory hole? I seem to always get my roots coming out above the plug too.
Thanks man. The factory holes are way too big. The cut would just flop around in that thing.
Those are some serious roots Bro care to share some tips with a newbie?
AM love following your grows

I have heard a lot of people like to make their own hole fits tighter

Thanks bro.

I don't think any tips from me about cloning would be approved lol. I just pull out the junk drawer scissors and cut away 4-5 inch cuts. I don't sterilize the scissors. I cut right through the middle of a node at a 60 degree angle. Then dip the cut in Olivias rooting gel and stick it in the cube. Mist down the cuts and toss on the dome. Then place the tray on a heat mat under one 13w cfl. K.I.S.S.:)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I was wondering the same thing Stank. Thanks for sharing your method. Do you think olivias is better then clonex? You do way better then i do on cloneing too, this is getting aggravating. LOL, i need to step up my game.

Merry Chirstmas AM!

I was wondering the same thing Stank. Thanks for sharing your method. Do you think olivias is better then clonex? You do way better then i do on cloneing too, this is getting aggravating. LOL, i need to step up my game.

Merry Chirstmas AM!

I used Clonex for about a year. I wasn't getting good results so I switched to Olivias and haven't looked back. The heat mat was a big help as well. If I can keep the cuts at 80-85 degrees they flourish. During the winter I have to run a propane heater in the clone area to keep temps up. It's only for a week per month so it isn't too expensive.

Merry Christmas Rose!:)

Those clones look strong bro. Any one of them could be a new mom i think.

That's it AM grow is making me wanna grow purple buck eye and dead North me being in the North I can see it being a hit.

AM when did you get the beans? Sold out all over.

That's it AM grow is making me wanna grow purple buck eye and dead North me being in the North I can see it being a hit.

AM when did you get the beans? Sold out all over.

FireStax.com. Melvanetics is the breeder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is official..... A.M. is going to the Denver Cannabis Cup!!!

That's awesome when is the Denver cup bro?
I wanna go to the michigan cup as it's the closets to toronto. Toronto has a cup called Champs . Was the old treating yourself expo

That's awesome when is the Denver cup bro?
I wanna go to the michigan cup as it's the closets to toronto. Toronto has a cup called Champs . Was the old treating yourself expo

The Denver Cup is the weekend of 4/18-4/20. I thought about going to the Michigan Cup because it's only 2 hours away but they don't allow recreational smoking.

No they do not. I am a Canadian medical smoker. Wish you were going to the mich cup. Would be awesome to hang out at the cup. Sucks all the rec states are on the west coast.

Well the holidays are over thank goodness. So back to the grind.:)

Banana Buckeye @ about 50 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What is up AM, you got frost in a bottle you pour on your plants???? beautiful.

OMG the banana buckeye is SO frosty I love AM grow.
Dying to get my hands on melvangentics .
Keep up the great plants AM positive vibes bro

Latest posts

Back