A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is the genetics of dead north and banana buckeye ?
Great looking girls AM

Ooh you know I'm watching that dead north, green mojo there bud.
I have 5-6 DN's at 30 days right now. They will be in the spotlight very soon. Thanks for the mojo lyfespan!
Who is the genetics of dead north and banana buckeye ?
Great looking girls AM

Dead North = (Cali Connection) Dead Head OG X (Sensi Seeds) 89' Northernlights #5

Banana Buckeye = (OrgnKid) Banana OG X (Melvanetics) Buckeye Purple.

Thank you for the kind words Stank!!:48:

I have 5-6 DN's at 30 days right now. They will be in the spotlight very soon. Thanks for the mojo lyfespan!

Dead North = (Cali Connection) Dead Head OG X (Sensi Seeds) 89' Northernlights #5

Banana Buckeye = (OrgnKid) Banana OG X (Melvanetics) Buckeye Purple.

Thank you for the kind words Stank!!:48:

Hell yeah, it was the CC dead head that made me pull the trigger on the DN.

those are some amazing pink buds. i wonder if the cops in my town would even know what it was if they busted someone with it. lol. hopefully i never find out...

those are some amazing pink buds. i wonder if the cops in my town would even know what it was if they busted someone with it. lol. hopefully i never find out...

Thank you Sir!

They might recognize the smell if they caught a wiff lol.

Frosty goodness I see AM. I like them all, cool how the purple comes from the inside and not just the outside.

Frosty goodness I see AM. I like them all, cool how the purple comes from the inside and not just the outside.

The way she purples up is unique imo. Like you said, most other purple strains start from the outside.

Thanks for stopping in man!;)

Man you do a good job. My shed grow is horrible so it is nice to she your healthy happy girls.

Just beautiful work man, amazing. Where the DN did you chop any of her down yet, asks drooling

I Love your Grows AM That Bag appeal on that purple strain is just unreal bro hats of to you big time. How is the smoke report on the purple strain? I have allows heard that purple strains are low potency

very nice dood...
Thanks Brother!
Man you do a good job. My shed grow is horrible so it is nice to she your healthy happy girls.
Oh come on now, it can't look that bad. Especially after seeing your beautiful OD grow.
Just beautiful work man, amazing. Where the DN did you chop any of her down yet, asks drooling
Thanks Lyfe! The DN are in pics 9-13.
I Love your Grows AM That Bag appeal on that purple strain is just unreal bro hats of to you big time. How is the smoke report on the purple strain? I have allows heard that purple strains are low potency
Thank you for the kind words SD! The keeper pheno is definitely potent. It smells like lemon pepper with a hint of skunk. It is very sedative, like a muscle relaxer. It helps with my lower back pain immensely.

Latest posts

Back