A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AM that DN is making jelly, looks great. And that liquid kid is dripping ***, I got some har decisions ahead of me as far as beans to run touch lyfe I know.

"Strains I'm running currently:

Buckeye Purple F2BX1

Banana Buckeye

Dead North

Bros.Grimm C99 aka Grail

Liquid_kids Bubba Chunk

Just to get things started...... Grail @ 60 days......
"

Whats happening AluminumMonster?

You obviously have a very green thumb! Nice looking plants to say the least.

Wanted to say that I too am a lover of the grail, and have some bros grimm c99f2's that were grown out by Joey Weed,........Just killer flowers and resin!

Thanks for the informative thread :)

peace ~

"Strains I'm running currently:

Buckeye Purple F2BX1

Banana Buckeye

Dead North

Bros.Grimm C99 aka Grail

Liquid_kids Bubba Chunk

Just to get things started...... Grail @ 60 days......
"

Whats happening AluminumMonster?

You obviously have a very green thumb! Nice looking plants to say the least.

Wanted to say that I too am a lover of the grail, and have some bros grimm c99f2's that were grown out by Joey Weed,........Just killer flowers and resin!

Thanks for the informative thread :)

peace ~

Whats up dood?;)

Thank you for the kind words! The B.G.C99 is my favorite strain, especially this pheno. She puts a carbon scrubber to the test lol.

I have heard a ton of good reports about the Joey Weed C99 over the years. It's a shame he isn't around any more.

Thanks for stopping in:) A.M.

Thanks brother Lyfe!

Life is just chalk full of hard decisions lol.

Since you like the L.B.C.

These buds were chopped 2 months ago...

Looks like the net needs those pix again, lol, oh NM, it was just being slow pix seen, wow, that girl produces some pretty nugs, and frosty too.

Very delicious looking AM.

Just saying I decorated my Christmas tree in record time. Thanks for your help AM.:bolt::banana::shocked:

Must be a strong bubba, you taking her with almost no amber trichs.

Looks like the net needs those pix again, lol, oh NM, it was just being slow pix seen, wow, that girl produces some pretty nugs, and frosty too.

She can definitely frost up. But the real kicker is she yields really well also. I should get 4-6 oz when she is done. Not too shabby from a 2 gallon pot imo.

Very delicious looking AM.
Thank you MR1! Glad you like!;)
Just saying I decorated my Christmas tree in record time. Thanks for your help AM.:bolt::banana::shocked:
Always glad to help a friend out Rose. Merry X-Mass!!!!!
Must be a strong bubba, you taking her with almost no amber trichs.
She was about 30-40% amber. My camera just doesn't do the crazy, insane macros with any kind of clarity.

Thank you MR1! Glad you like!;)

Always glad to help a friend out Rose. Merry X-Mass!!!!!

She was about 30-40% amber. My camera just doesn't do the crazy, insane macros with any kind of clarity.

You and your camera are doing just great, pix are crazy, down to the hair like growth of the stems, like how the trichs down the center of the last pic are going from focus to outta focus looking almost fuzzy, I had to zoom in to see it all, it's like going on a journey into tricland.

You and your camera are doing just great, pix are crazy, down to the hair like growth of the stems, like how the trichs down the center of the last pic are going from focus to outta focus looking almost fuzzy, I had to zoom in to see it all, it's like going on a journey into tricland.

I'm trying lol.

I keep telling the Mrs. i need a new camera, but she just keeps saying "you just got that one last x-mass" lmao.

I'm trying lol.

I keep telling the Mrs. i need a new camera, but she just keeps saying "you just got that one last x-mass" lmao.

Did you tell her,"but the other kids have new cameras" with the big pouty face? Hahahaha usually worx for me.

Thanks brother Lyfe!

Life is just chalk full of hard decisions isn't it lol.

Since you like the L.B.C.

These buds were chopped 2 months ago...
Forecast today.....mostly cloudy with a chance of Amber.

Latest posts

Back