A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched from beginning to end, it was a short show. :bolt:

Well looks like I might get an opportunity to see how this buckeye purps does, sorry if I start to bug :vap_smiley: I'm gonna want to do the best I can for this special girl and well looks like you know what she wants. Lol, I'm so stoked to be able to kick off my new space with such fun girls
Glad to hear some folks at MP scored the purps! Ask me anything you want bud.:)
just bought a pack of that buckeye purple. wooohooooo!
Congrats oldfogey!!
That was fast man
They did go really fast. I wasn't very surprised though.:)

I found a great pheno from the DN. Uber funky with tons of frost! Congrats!:vap_smiley:

It looked like a promising mix, so I got a pack. Gonna pop me all and see which will be the keeper, I'm hoping to get at least one strong breed able mother.

I also grabbed a pack of Cabin fevers Satori Haze, and this one https://www.firestax.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing/product/124-blue-alien I'm really excited about, as it has dj shorts blue in the lineage

It looked like a promising mix, so I got a pack. Gonna pop me all and see which will be the keeper, I'm hoping to get at least one strong breed able mother.

I also grabbed a pack of Cabin fevers Satori Haze, and this one https://www.firestax.com/index.php/hikashop-menu-for-brands-listing/product/124-blue-alien I'm really excited about, as it has dj shorts blue in the lineage
Sounds like you went Xmas shopping lol. I hope you post a grow journal for us to follow. :)

Sounds like you went Xmas shopping lol. I hope you post a grow journal for us to follow. :)

I did a lil pre shopping, I'm hoping to get a few more strains when I'm up at the Cup. I will be bringing my black domina seeds with me to trade, sad bit of news as my breeder for the BD past away last week. Was peaceful in his sleep, just goes to show yolo, so you better do it well and do what you want.

I'm going to be working on a redd cross project this year and I'm hoping to breed the buckeye purps with that. Maybe call it flying holiness

I did a lil pre shopping, I'm hoping to get a few more strains when I'm up at the Cup. I will be bringing my black domina seeds with me to trade, sad bit of news as my breeder for the BD past away last week. Was peaceful in his sleep, just goes to show yolo, so you better do it well and do what you want.

I am going to try to make it to the Cup in April. I just need someone to share the driving with.

My condolences for your loss lyfespan. At least it was peaceful, that's all we can really hope for.

I am going to try to make it to the Cup in April. I just need someone to share the driving with.

My condolences for your loss lyfespan. At least it was peaceful, that's all we can really hope for.

Where is the April one gonna be? I'm driving alone this time, 7 hour drive from la

I took care of my flower room pruning today. I want to show you folks how I prune my gals.

I try to get all pruning taken care of by the 14th day of flower. After which, i wont remove anything that wont fall off by itself. If you prune too late in to flower you can dramatically reduce your yields. The plant will release auxin which is the hormonal signal to start healing. You don't want auxin released too late because you want the plant to focus on flowering not healing.

First 2 pics are pre-prune.

Second 2 pics are post-prune.

5th pic is an upskirt of all the gals after pruning.

View attachment SAM_1604.JPG

View attachment SAM_1605.JPG

View attachment SAM_1606.JPG

View attachment SAM_1607.JPG

View attachment SAM_1608.JPG

And you say im abusive! Lol

I took care of my flower room pruning today. I want to show you folks how I prune my gals.

I try to get all pruning taken care of by the 14th day of flower. After which, i wont remove anything that wont fall off by itself. If you prune too late in to flower you can dramatically reduce your yields. The plant will release auxin which is the hormonal signal to start healing. You don't want auxin released too late because you want the plant to focus on flowering not healing.

First 2 pics are pre-prune.

Second 2 pics are post-prune.

5th pic is an upskirt of all the gals after pruning.
Is that a dead north in front there? I'm liking the plant on and flower on dates on the pots too.

the happiest basement in town.
You know it!!;)
Is that a dead north in front there? I'm liking the plant on and flower on dates on the pots too.
You are correct, that is a Dead North.

I write those dates on the pots so I know how long they were vegged for.

Here are some pics of a Dead North @ 46 days.

View attachment SAM_1610.JPG

View attachment SAM_1611.JPG

View attachment SAM_1612.JPG

View attachment SAM_1614.JPG

View attachment SAM_1615.JPG

Latest posts

Back