A.M.'s Grow'N'Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job am.... :)

Thanks Brutha!

I took 24 cuts from 3 different strains today. 8 each of Bros.GrimmC99, Banana Buckeye, and Dead North. I usually get 100% to root. I also cleaned up the lower portions of 16 girls and put them in to flower.

Happy Friday MP'ers! Dabs away!:vap-Bong_smoker::48:

Love the purple color. Very nice looking plants

Well again those purples are just thing of beauty awesome job AM

just a quick question not sure if you noted it but how many watts in t5's you running there? thanks bud

WOW, i love the dog. lol. The stuff looks interesting, Have not had that before, is that shatter?

Can't wait to blow wax as well, looking forward to a committed space to work in

WOW, i love the dog. lol. The stuff looks interesting, Have not had that before, is that shatter?

Hi Rose!

That is wax. It has a crumbly consistency and can be sprinkled on a dabbing nail.

Shatter looks like jolly ranchers usually. It also flakes a lot, just like breaking a jolly rancher. I prefer the consistency of the waxes, they are easier to manipulate.

My little helpers name is Rowdy.....ha little, he's 80lbs now lol. So I guess "my big helper" is more appropriate. lol.

Thanks for stopping by.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Give Rowdy a big hug from me. Squeeze him for me. I love having big dogs that can take a decent hug. I had a 100 pound standard poodle, our favorite dog of all time. He was huggable. So is our 70 pound one now. The 40 pound one, not so much.

i had a cat when i was younger who was my little helper. loved hanging around any activity that had to do with doob-age. he would even steal buds that were left out for any period of time. he was one happy cat...

nice looking wax. tried dabbing for the first time about a month ago. my son has a g pen that is a nice stealthy dabbing option.

Give Rowdy a big hug from me. Squeeze him for me. I love having big dogs that can take a decent hug. I had a 100 pound standard poodle, our favorite dog of all time. He was huggable. So is our 70 pound one now. The 40 pound one, not so much.
I gave Rowdy a HUGE hug for you Rose! :) A 100lb standard poodle??? My Father has a standard poodle but it's only 50lb. Yours must be gigantic lol.
i had a cat when i was younger who was my little helper. loved hanging around any activity that had to do with doob-age. he would even steal buds that were left out for any period of time. he was one happy cat...

nice looking wax. tried dabbing for the first time about a month ago. my son has a g pen that is a nice stealthy dabbing option.

My dogs have been known to eat bud a here and there lol. One time Rowdy was walking by a freshly packed bong while we weren't paying attention. In one swipe with his fat tongue he snagged half of the weed out of the slide and ate it lol.

How did ya like the oils? Hope it was some really good stuff you got to try. I have a couple different oil pens that I use fairly regularly. They are very stealthy, especially if you use an E-cig too. Nobody can tell the difference:)

Latest posts

Back