A morning thought...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pothead

Reaction score
So today I ran into a guy who claimed that male plants are the ones to produce buds :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and that female plants were the ones with seeds.

Anyways I was thinking. If you are growing cannabis just for experience, like myself, than you can actually use the seeds that you can sometimes find in lower quality nug. Just because you get a seed, doesn't automatically make the seed or the stand bad. The person who grew it must have gotten his seeds from a seedbank or somewhere similar.

For example: I took 4 seeds from the bag of "mids" and now my babies are growing. I do not know what stand it is but for all i know a beginner grower could have gotten white widow seeds, allowed the male to pollinate the female and so the person just wanted to get rid of it since he didn't want to just lose his plant or money. Does that even make sense?

Also whats up with names like "beasters", "mids", "dank". Does anyone know where those names originated from??

I'm very high so if any of this doesn't make sense, just ask..lol

I've used bagseed for years with fantastic results. I think the names refer to how good the pot is supposed to be. Dank is supposed to be good. Mids is obviously mid-grade. Beasters is crap. Brown weed. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
I've used bagseed for years with fantastic results. I think the names refer to how good the pot is supposed to be. Dank is supposed to be good. Mids is obviously mid-grade. Beasters is crap. Brown weed. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Yeah I totally agree. Unless you're looking to grow a specific stain, the bagseeds work great for me and it's a whole lot cheaper than seed banks...just my 2 cent...

Latest posts

Back