a new beginer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazycraker

Reaction score
greetings all, im new to mp this a great site, i came here looking for advice. im trying to start my own plants, nothing big a couple in my basement with flo lights right now there on 24 light just started to sprout, my friend said something about pinching the top when it gets to be about 6" high. anyone else ever heard of this? ive never had any success growing anything but i have only tried a couple of times. now i have the right enviroment and the resources to do it properly. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you krazycraker

Welcome to MP.:cool: Topping is very popular to create bushier, more compact plants and to create multiple tops or kolas, rather than having one larger emphasized kola. I think the fifth node is the popular one to pinch on young ones...so probably about 6" yes.

Start a grow journal with pics if you can, there are alot of pros on here that will jump in and offer advice.;)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. :D

Latest posts

Back