A new page

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bong Puller

President Relaxation USA
Reaction score
Hello Folks, Ole B.P. Here. Been a while since posting in forums but I'm sure some know me, some might not care for my internet persona and some old friends out there as well.
Anyway the g/f of 14 years and I decided to call it quits after a rocky last couple of years. We are on the same page and made the decision together.
So after some gut checking, I have made the decision to move west. Yes Cali!
I know I know, take it easy on me. There are rippers, and im not gonna get rich, and the market is saturated, its expensive to live, yadda yadda yadda.
Well I understand there are rippers and they will target me as being from out of state and more if I was to broadcast what I am doing>discretion :) The market can be saturated(not my market;) I am def. going with enough cash to make it a year with little/no return.
I am however looking for any info and/or guidance I can get. I have been out there years ago but have lost all ties with the area. I will be staying in a vacation property close to willits for my first month or 2, while looking for residence in the Ukiah willits Garberville Covelo upper lake area. I will be looking for a place with seclusion on a little acreage willing to pay around 12-1500$ a month and paying a year in advance. I don't think I will be looking for a "cool" landlord(probably just keep growing quiet. I will only be running a few 1000 watts inside and doing a somewhat substantial outdoor grow each summer. I have seen decent looking places in the hills on some acres, just going to have to find the right landlord(hopefully one that lives far away). *Are there any local swimming spots/bars/grow shops, where I could possibly mesh with some locals? I will be out there sept, 28 so im sure a lot of the locals ill be busy with harvest but that will give me best option on a new place as allot of the growers will be moving out in the fall/winter.
Me? Im in my mid 30's clean, professional, and would rather fix things than break them. I have about 15 years experience growing in soil. I have great credit but no landlord reviews as I have been a homeowner for the past 10 years. I have a huge diesel truck and a strong back! (I will be looking for work in retail management/sales or ag farming/heavy equipment operator.

Anyway I know this got real random but any thoughts or ideas will be much appreciated!
B.P.
P.M. me....
Thank you for all the love and support!

Latest posts

Back