A new set of girls.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420NewbieRoyce

Reaction score
Hoping these babies will be ready to flower in about a month. from right to left. Critical Kush(experiment), Blue Widow(going to love the colors on this one), Super Silver Haze(yummy), White Widow(always a classic), and last but not least a freakazoid Critical Kush.

IMGP0001small.jpg

My gosh, you are something! Those plants look great, not like your second or third grow... You are a natural.

Love how the t5s bush yur Babies out setting right on top of your Canopy. Nice.

I just pinched them last week. I like doing it that way so they don't get to tall plus the extra tops. RB this would be my 3rd go around. The 2nd was from NL clones. I have my watering and feeding schedule down and they seem to be loving it.

Yeah those kids look very nice, very lush. Its cool how quickly ya learn what to do with these kids after a few grows :)

Forget not your experience. Serve you it will :hubba:

What a green thumb you have! You have done absolutely wonderful with your grows.

The T5's are awesome. Love going through the different processes of growing this incredible plant! I have been watering from the bottom and just spending quality time with them.

Plants look really good! Im really trying to get my plants short and stocky like yours. I love the strains you picked out I have been really interested in Blue Widow and SSH. You should start a grow journal I would def check it out!

I will definitely do that on my next grow. I just dont have enough time to keep updating the journal, but I will give it a college effort.

Latest posts

Back