A picture to show off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackwind

Reaction score
I took this this morning and I'm pretty proud so I thought I'd share. She's Blueberry about 6 weeks into flower. Trics are milky but no amber yet.

Blueberry.jpg

is that a male flower i see? i think another blueberry's gone hermie!

other than that, looks good....

Hello blackwind :)

Maybe you want to check these bits out.

:peace:

2 2 Check.JPG

Yo Ho Hippy,

Man that is so sweet looking. I like the way the bud has bulked up. Put on some good size. I bet she will smoke so good. Thumbs up all the way !!! :aok:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

full blown Hermie IMO...Hope theres no others around...Soory just my thaughts...take care and be safe

:48:

After looking at the red lines on HIE's pic. I don't see any flowers. Those look more like the yellow tips of some new fan leaves

You may be right. I went out and took another look at the plant and at the very top there's some suspicious looking hairs. I didn't see anything lower down on the bud or anywhere else on the plant. Is it common for blueberry to herm? I've been very careful with my environment and light cycle.

closeup.jpg

The more I think about it, I think it's harvest day for this one. Here's a closeup I just took. Sorry so blurry, the lights just went out so I was trying to hurry.

tip.jpg

Yeah, there's no question about it. I'm cutting her today. These three nanners are the only ones I see on the whole plant. I'm disappointed I couldn't let her go a couple more weeks but you guys probably saved me from a significant catastrophe. Thanks a million!

There's a lot to be said for a second set of eyes.

tip2.jpg

plant.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
Hello blackwind :)

Maybe you want to check these bits out.

thats a helluvan eye you got there!!!!:holysheep: ouch....

Gonna Eat That? said:
After looking at the red lines on HIE's pic. I don't see any flowers. Those look more like the yellow tips of some new fan leaves

Welcome to your learning curve ;)

blackwind said:
Yeah, there's no question about it. I'm cutting her today. These three nanners are the only ones I see on the whole plant. I'm disappointed I couldn't let her go a couple more weeks but you guys probably saved me from a significant catastrophe. Thanks a million!

There's a lot to be said for a second set of eyes.

that's what we're here for!

sorry she went hermie on ya.... seems blueberry's been doing that quite a bit lately.... i'd say it's not your environment, just something genetic....

Gonna Eat That? said:
dude.......................................those are pollen sacks for sure...

I guess the question now becomes, should I save the genetic? I've got clones of her but I don't know if I should try again or not.

Yeah there has been a helluva lot of Blueberry going hermie....I guess I will stay away from that strain...

No, Ive got an Armageddon Skunk and an AK 47 at the same stage in flower and a whole bunch of clones of all three in various stages.

The clones from this hermie will do exactly the same, they will hermie.

To protect your other plants you need to remove the hermie.

Those yellow naners are going to shed pollen, they are mature and ready to do it at any time.

It may be too late, it may not, but to give your other plants the chance to stay Sensimilla, the hermie has to go.

If it was mine, it would be harvested and the resulting smoke would be smoke while I waited for the others to finish.

Latest posts

Back