A sample of Bud rot / mould

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys :)

The pics below are of bud rot/mould i found as i was harvesting, i thought it may be helpful for other people to know what it looks like.

bud mould.JPG

bud mould 1.JPG

bud mould 2.JPG

fungus or mold are common problem once you see a white powder like substance on the leaves i would use a foliar spray with fungus remover to take care of the problem. spray when the lights are off this will prevent leaves from burning.

HippyInEngland said:
Hi Guys :)

The pics below are of bud rot/mould i found as i was harvesting, i thought it may be helpful for other people to know what it looks like.

:holysheep:... that sucks man, sorry to see that, but thanks for posting up so others may catch the problem before it gets this bad.

Yo NewbieG

damp weather caused mould and rot!, i harvested at the perfect time, i got over 22 ounces of perfect bud, to tell the truth i didnt even know it was there, it was only while harvesting that i found them, if i had waited a week more i may have lost the plant, someone must have been looking down at me and told me to harvest that day.

what a shame ,, no one likes to see that

it`s good to see that, it lets the more begginer grower see what to look out for.
at least you caught it in time Hippy, i had some mold on my previous grow too,however, like you it was minimal and had no affect on the over-all buds.
cheers for the pics dude, they`ll help ppl alot in the I.D`ing that problem.

Latest posts

Back