About cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
,,,,,thanks stiggy ,,,,never thought of using youtube ,,,but I gave it a shot and there it was ,,,says it was put up on youtube in 2012 ,,but I think its much older than that ,,,now I don't have to track down vhs player ,,,gonna log off and watch this ,,,gonna put the boy on the bus ,,,make me some tea ,smoke a joint and watch this video,,,,,heck they have a ready set grow #2 ,,if the first one is good ill watch the second one,,,,stiggy you beat me to the puch :)

stiggy ,,,,never thought of using youtube ,,,but I gave it a shot and there it was ,,,says it was put up on youtube in 2012 ,,but I think its much older than that ,,,now I don't have to track down vhs player ,,,gonna log off and watch this ,,,gonna put the boy on the bus ,,,make me some tea ,smoke a joint and watch this video,,,,,heck they have a ready set grow #2 ,,if the first one is good ill watch the second one,,,,stiggy you beat me to the puch :)

Well
Ziggy and Stiggy sounds like a team LOL
We think a like .
I also watch some not bad

Ahhhaaa the good ole days, the freak brothers comics, Fritz the cat, and Isomerizers. And of course Hightimes mag.

You know I started reading the thread and jump to the end, so I don't know if this was already spoken about. You can split an aloe leaf and rub the cutt in it as a cloning gel, and if you start with the damping off, put a dash of cinnamon at the base.

So clones for sexing, just cut it and flower it? sounds like a good use of my space bucket...
Ive done weeded out the gents but next time I try growing some regulars, I’ll give that a go...
EA6FF452-A722-4991-AB66-ED1F7D277300.jpeg

So clones for sexing, just cut it and flower it? sounds like a good use of my space bucket...
Ive done weeded out the gents but next time I try growing some regulars, I’ll give that a go...
View attachment 251380

What the heck? Is that a reservoir?

I'm going to order a free sample of Urbnatural and give that stuff a try

Just a five gallon bucket with light, a fan and some control switches in the lid...the bottom has another smaller bucket grafted in to give a little more depth but you can also add bucket rims on top to get more height...the lights are the new led bulbs with the guts stripped out and installed in the lid...is a self contained micro grow space...I’ll use it to clone some plants for sexing or maybe try making some feminized seeds...the white elbows at the bottom are air vents...air gets sucked in at the bottom and out at the top...no filter so it’s gonna stink...

Pete....check out ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUANA.COM. I LOVE Robert Bergman. His seeds are awesome and he replaces them if they don’t grow well for you. He gives you lots of free info and has good sales. He develops his own strains. He has a free grow bible you can download.
I actually did download that. Lots of good $hit that guy offers. Thanks for the heads-up!

Indolebutyric acid

Can't go wrong with Indo in the spelling! Derp!

It's a self contained grow chamber with Leds

So cool. I was stumped. :cool:

Just a five gallon bucket with light, a fan and some control switches in the lid...the bottom has another smaller bucket grafted in to give a little more depth but you can also add bucket rims on top to get more height...the lights are the new led bulbs with the guts stripped out and installed in the lid...is a self contained micro grow space...I’ll use it to clone some plants for sexing or maybe try making some feminized seeds...the white elbows at the bottom are air vents...air gets sucked in at the bottom and out at the top...no filter so it’s gonna stink...

Dang Red, good idea. I have a 5gal clone bucket I made with 6 neoprene inserts in the lid and an airstone, I also have a larger one with like 28 or 30 sites. Water pumps inside so boo on that. The water gets hot because of that and I have to change out two frozen water bottles, every 6 hours, to keep it anywhere close to the right temp

Hey Keef...

Yeah, I'm in Michigan so it's all legal now but it will be another year before any serious retail gets off the ground, they're still working on licensing and such. I have tried to find places to order seeds, but they've all been overseas and want you to jump 9 flaming hoops then somehow turn your money into bitcoin and it's all too much for me. Then they tell you you may not get 'em anyway. Is what you're doing any easier?
True North Seedbank, from them to my doorstep in 5 business days.
They're a Toronto based company and customs isn't a problem.
They're about average to high average in price but your beans are fresh and they come in the original breeder packs.

Attachments

• 20190128_184025.jpg
    20190128_184025.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back