About Ordering Beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

hi all,i just have a feeling we are talking way too much about our ordering of seeds.i know everyone want the safest,surest way of ordering.just think it wise to cool the methods and systems they ship to us.you wonder how they catch on to these transactions?they can read alson.just my thoughts.i personally do not want more problems with ordering seeds.and surely do not want probs with the leos.thanks all

hi all,i just have a feeling we are talking way too much about our ordering of seeds.i know everyone want the safest,surest way of ordering.just think it wise to cool the methods and systems they ship to us.you wonder how they catch on to these transactions?they can read alson.just my thoughts.i personally do not want more problems with ordering seeds.and surely do not want probs with the leos.thanks all

I agree, I feel that nothing more than how are the genetics and did you get your seeds should even be mentioned. Thanks andy, I hope alot of people read this thread on here and understand.

It's no big secret. If "they" want to know about shipping methods then they will order them, most likely they already have and know about the shipping methods.

those who want to know, so they can "catch" others, will order them. see for them selves how they are shipped.

I just don't know how they could inspect every single piece of mail coming into the US.

I have ordered 3 times this year using my c.c. and have had no trouble receiving them. the return address was always different.

if you expect to get busted 9 out of 10 times you will. my 2 cent.

the mouth puts most people in prison.either snitching or pissing their panties while being questioned.

I would think the best way for LEO to know all they needed would be to order themselves, eh ;) But I am sure that is tooo simple to work out for them :rofl:

then shall we learn how to get seeds feminized?

marijuanapassion is our school passion of marijuana growing, so keep it up everybody, lets get seeds work down to be feminized screw these seed banks for snitchin' everybody s butt...

papabeach1 said:
then shall we learn how to get seeds feminized?

marijuanapassion is our school passion of marijuana growing, so keep it up everybody, lets get seeds work down to be feminized screw these seed banks for snitchin' everybody s butt...

Lets learn to "grow".. before we attempt to breed...especially femminised! :eek:
Males are JUST as important, and contribute just as much as the females do.
THAT is what we should be concentrating on, IMO. not "femminisation". Learn to get the most out what you are working with, then educate yourself on selection, then "attempr" to stabalize a strain.
You'll soon see what a daunting task it truely is.
...crawl, then walk,...THEN attempt a marathon..;)

Hick said:
Learn to get the most out what you are working with

True That!!!

Great point Hick. This was one of the hardest lessons I have learned.
I found myself jumping from strain to strain looking for "the one" for too long.
How can I say this, most folks switch strains looking for a bigger producer, when the strain you have will yield just as much IF you REALLY know what you are doing and that particular strain.

i am satisfied with trying to perfect my grows and have all the necessary equipment to give the best possible atmosphere for the plants.i try to keep the best blowers,fans,lights,bulbs.dehumidifer,humidifer.whatever the grow area calls for,i want to have it.not have to worry about going to buy it or order it.spare everything.i even ordered spare ballasts for both lights.then when i get a beautiful lady going and she looks promising,she becomes a mother for clones.i feel i am a long way away from the breeding aspect of growing.if it works why screw with it.i am sure more experienced growers feel comfortable with the breeding process,genetics and all. for now i want to keep my mind on perfecting my grow techniques.when this becomes second nature,then maybe room in the old brain to cram on breeding.i think some people just try to jump into things too fast,especially when they are not even dialed in on their grow room and techniques.sometimes too much knowledge too fast is bad.jmo

Latest posts

Back