About the Bubble cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobbak67

bobbak67
Reaction score
Ok so, Can I use a very small tupperware container to do like 4 clones? I dont want to take all the room of the big one that is called for in the DIY cloner.

I would keep on top of the water level, and I will be useing rock wool cubes for easy soil planting after rooting.

I was thinking of using one that is about 13" x 8" x 5 high.

thoughts?

I'm using one similiar now...works like a charm. Though i'm not using rockwool but the tubing method(poke holes in the top and put cheap waterhose from pet stores in the holes...put your plants in the tubing). It's been 2 weeks and mine started showing roots yesterday.

bombbudpuffa said:
I'm using one similiar now...works like a charm. Though i'm not using rockwool but the tubing method(poke holes in the top and put cheap waterhose from pet stores in the holes...put your plants in the tubing). It's been 2 weeks and mine started showing roots yesterday.

Oh sweet.
Is there anyway you could show a picture of it?? What size pump are you using? Any other info you have on that would be great!
What size cutting do you use?

:bong:

Latest posts

Back