Add a sentence, tell a story. Halloween-Style!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there blood dripping through my veins? The warmth of there cold hearts?

One litle, two little, three little screaming, broom stick riders descend upon the potted patch!

One with a bong, one with a pipe, and one with a big ol' cheech n Chong joint in her mouth, and a trail of green smoke behind them....

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.... music began to fill the air.. jimmi? janis? hank? stevie ray?

When all of a sudden a purple lightening bolt flashes across the sky signaling the world is about to end.

Just then, a woman clothed in the sun with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars appeared in the sky.

then the thought swept through his crude mind...how much could i get to eat **** on national television.

Then a Howl rang out with a deafening scream, As the largest bud shown glistening in the full moon began to melt and drip a black sticky goo lol

clever_intuition said:
I Clever_intuition point to the sky and says Dia De Los Muertos!
Then Berserker took an axe to the back of the neck,because he didnt know what Clever intuition said.:eek:

berserker71 said:
Then Berserker took an axe to the back of the neck,because he didnt know what Clever intuition said.:eek:

I believe that means "Day of the Dead" in spanish, It's a holiday in Mexico where they show reverence for the deceased by having a massive fiesta.

With HORROR and shock I stood motionless as all around me came the scrape scrape scrape sound of the un dead clawing its was to the surface

The scraping kept getting louder and louder until all of a sudden....

berserker71 said:
realy realy funny lmao peace Artfan

The scraping kept getting louder and louder until all of a sudden....
the sound was so unbearable that I curled up on the floor, hands covering my ears, shaking with the knowledge that my last few minutes on this earth would be spent experiencing pain beyond belief at the hands of undead things that had died millenia before.

my only disguise was to light up my last huge dobbie and smoke the demon out.

Latest posts

Back