advanced nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
I just saw a product by advanced that is ph perfect and says you no longer need to check ph..it stabilized in the water and changes from 5.8-6.4......anyone use this?

You know, I though that sounded great, too....and I ordered some.....and now I am ordering something else.

My plants did not do well at all and it did not get the pH to a "perfect" point. I ordered the Jungle Juice 3 part to use instead and back to pH'ing. I used to buy and recommend General Hydroponics 3 part Flora series until they sold out to Scotts, Monsanto's biatch. My dad used to say that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. IMO, synthetic nutes and no pH maintenance falls into that category. I was horribly disappointed in the pH Perfect products and my plants hated them.

You know, I though that sounded great, too....and I ordered some.....and now I am ordering something else.

My plants did not do well at all and it did not get the pH to a "perfect" point. I ordered the Jungle Juice 3 part to use instead and back to pH'ing. I used to buy and recommend General Hydroponics 3 part Flora series until they sold out to Scotts, Monsanto's biatch. My dad used to say that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. IMO, synthetic nutes and no pH maintenance falls into that category. I was horribly disappointed in the pH Perfect products and my plants hated them.

Wow thank u so much mam...I dislike monsantos..evil evil

Yeah, PH buffers in nutes ... meh...

It's all in riding "the drift" from around 5.7 - 6.2(3)

Yeah, DGF, you warned me after I had purchased them, so had to give them a try. I was going to write you and say: "Meh", too. I find a drift from about 5.5 to 6.0 does well for me. I start low and let it creep up.

Aww man, I didnt know GH sold out to those you know whats!!! I just bought another bottle of the floranove bloom...dang!

I used them too and you can't get the correct drift with the darn buffers in there, it will pH the water to 5.8 every time if you use the recommended strength, but as it gets used up it screws up the drift. I got rid of them and I'm back to using Sensi Grow A&B and Sensi Bloom A&B and I also use Big Bud for a month in flower week 2-6. Been thinking about adding bud candy to this run, we will see.

Latest posts

Back