Advanced Nutrient growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
hey guys. this goes out to any grower who uses advanced nutrients. i wanted to know what feeding schedule you follow. do you use the calculator they give or do you have your own. what products you use and which are a waste of time. if you have your own custom schedule what would you recommend for a 2 month veg and a 63 day flowering strain. only asking because the ppm they give in veg, and light feeding flowering, is to high for the plant i wish to grow. thanks in advance.

-Lucky Left

we need more info on your setup. I use their stuff in an aero system and have pushed my ppm's to 1800. The only ones that got burnt were the White widow. So I dropped it back down to 1200 ppm and they are doing fine. WW is a very nute sensitive plant so I think it all depends on what you are using. Also you can use their nute calculator, divide it by 4 and then multiply it by 2 or three to get 1/2-3/4 strength.

Well I think you need to see what your particular plant will tolerate. I had a bagseed sativa that was off the charts and lovin it, and the Ak and BB didn't seem to like it at all. I had to go off the chart the other direction with both of them. Start them off really slow and increase until your satisfied. jmo.

buddylove- that makes sence. good lookin out. and i have a soil setup. 54 pots, 55 gal res. 8 hps, 8 MH, both air cooled, Co2 tank, AC, oscillating fan, 2 T5 4ft 8 bulb. dont have the soil yet, dont know which is good yet, but is that good enough idea of my setup

HMAN- ill be growin white russian, and the folks over there told me to top ppm at 1050. and advanced nutrients light feed chart exceeds that, and in veg to top ppm at 600-700 then switch to flower.

guano is true advanced, but I do see good results with bliz stiml. grow, fox farm veg, and bio blooms

lucky left said:
buddylove- that makes sence. good lookin out. and i have a soil setup. 54 pots, 55 gal res. 8 hps, 8 MH, both air cooled, Co2 tank, AC, oscillating fan, 2 T5 4ft 8 bulb. dont have the soil yet, dont know which is good yet, but is that good enough idea of my setup

HMAN- ill be growin white russian, and the folks over there told me to top ppm at 1050. and advanced nutrients light feed chart exceeds that, and in veg to top ppm at 600-700 then switch to flower.

Well I know that you can leave certain things out of their chart and that will also lower the ppm. I do not use their pirhana or tarantula. So take a look at the what each item adds (ppm wise) and just get rid of one or two. I felt no need for some of the things on there charst because the were already being addressed by other products on the same chart. If it is a soil grow then you will not need things like sensizym. If you are using organic potting mix then the organic grow and bloom will not be needed. All these things add to the ppm total on the chart so removing one or two of the should drop you down to where you need to be. Also I would go higher then what you were told on your veg ppm. I would gradualy increase you ppm feeding week by week until you reach a similar ppm as the first week of your flowering schedule. A big jump of 500 ppm could shock your plants and hurt your crucial first week of bloom.

Also I highly reccomend their bud blood, big bud, and overdrive.

papabeach1 said:
guano is true advanced, but I do see good results with bliz stiml. grow, fox farm veg, and bio blooms

guano is not an advanced nutrient, if anything it is a simple nutrient.lol

Latest posts

Back